ღ︎17

★︎ 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚 ★︎

chris knew what he had to do but he didn't know how.

he'd stayed in his room the rest of the night, nobody else had bothered him except matt.

matt probably told them not to, but he still had hoped jules would've come to check on him.

she didn't, and it filled him with disappointment.

chris got out of bed and got ready for the day, trying to bring back some kind normalcy for his sake.

he sat at his desk, spinning around in his chair deep in thought.

how in the world does somebody confess their love to their best friend? especially when they don't know for sure that they even feel the same.

chris sighed and went to the kitchen to grab a pepsi, sitting at the island.

he heard footsteps, assuming it was matt or nick.

"hey, what was up with you last night?" he heard, and it wasn't nick or matt.

"jules?" you asked, turning to face her as you sat down.

"i didn't know you stayed over."

"yeah i stayed with nick, i was so tired." she said, laughing lightly.

her laugh. it was music to his ears, followed by her breathtaking smile that was literally contagious. he couldn't help but smile back, even though his current situation had him stressed.

"you could've stayed with me like usual." chris replied.

"i wanted to give you space, matt said so." she said, stealing a sip from his pepsi.

he didn't even have the heart to be annoyed, or say something smart or sarcastic. he would let her have anything she wanted, she already stole his heart.

"why are you looking at me like that?" she whispered.

"how am i looking at you?" chris said, teetering over the tension of the situation.

"different... i dunno." she said, her cheeks flushing a light shade of pink.

"can i ask you a question?" he asked.

"you can ask me anything, chris."

"are we really just friends? is that what we're mean to be?" he whispered, almost not wanting her to hear his question.

jules was silent, her face began to get red like a tomato, and he noticed she was fiddling with her hands a lot.

he put his hand over hers to calm her down, and it worked.

"i...i didn't know you'd ever thought about that." she replied finally.

"i do, i have, almost every time i'm with you i've thought it. i just didn't realize until recently. but it's always been you, jules."

her mouth dropped open in shock before she smiled wide.

"christopher sturniolo, i've been in love with you since middle school." she laughed, her hands flying to her mouth to cover it.

"oh yeah?" he said, moving closer to her.

"yeah." she whispered sheepishly, her face still a pretty shade of pink.

he moved closer to her, closing the gap in a kiss.

———

a/n: hey shawties, long time no see and i apologize for that <3

hope you enjoyed! ;)