ღ︎14

★︎ 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚 ★︎

you arrived at canes, per chris' request. you ordered your food and got a booth, you couldn't remember the last time you both went out to eat alone.

" by the way, nick' wants to throw a party friday, everyone's gonna be invited but i thought i'd just tell you now." chris said.

"of course i'll be there." you said, smiling at the boy.

"you better, or i'd come to your house and kidnap you." he joked, and you both laughed.

"i might bring noah if that would be okay?" you asked, wondering what he would say.

you saw his face fall slightly, trying to play it off but you could tell he wasn't happy.

"are you sure about that?" he replied.

"yeah, i want to bring a date to the party and he's the only guy i've been talking to at all so, might as well." you said casually.

"yeah... i'm sure nick would be fine with that." he said, and changed the subject to party planning.

you talked about what time you'd get there to help, and everything along the lines of that. along with just chatting about anything and everything.

once you were back in the car, chris started playing miss me.

"okay intro song." you said, giggling as you sang along to the words.

"you know this song is fire." he replied, and you both sang and danced around to it, as well as other songs you both liked.

you had a similar taste in music, you actually were able to get him into taylor swift, mildly.

you looked over at him while you were at a red light and you just wished he could see that you've been right here all along. that you both were not just platonic soulmates, but romantic as well.

———

@taylorswiftismyluver

liked by @poisenedivy and otherstaylorswiftismyluver kid was acting goofy af

taylorswiftismyluver kid was acting goofy af

user this is gross

chrizzmaster looking cute af tho
↳︎taylorswiftismyluver for sure

user theyre so cute

poisenedivy boy goes feral for canes

thebesttriplet goofy ass hair

user can they date already ong

urmomshousemf when is he not wearing a hat lmk

mattybtheboy that's my boy

user ew