ღ︎05

★︎ 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚 ★︎

you had just pulled up to the triplets house, you took a deep breath in before getting out of the car. you told yourself you'd just hangout with nick! he's the one who wanted you to come the most anyway.

you knocked on the door and heard someone running to answer it. the door opened and you were greeted by chris. he looked good, as always. he was wearing a hat, your hat he stole to be specific. his eyes somehow looked more blue in this lighting.

'shit' you thought, i'm definitely staring. chris was looking at you in a way he'd never looked at you before.

"whatchu staring at?" he said with a smirk as you walked inside.

"your ugly ass." you quipped.

"nah i think you were checking me out." he teased, "can't blame you though, look at these guns." he laughed, flexing his muscles through his tank top.

holy fucking fuck.

"shut up, now i understand why nick can't stand you today." you replied, rolling your eyes.

"ugh i'm hurt, how could you say that to your bestest friend of all time?" he gasped dramatically.

"NICK I'M HERE SAVE ME." you shouted, and nick came running out of his room, followed by a hysterical matt.

"oh thank god, matt was acting genuinely insane... i can't tell if it's acting anymore at this point..."

"i'm stealing her." chris said, and picking you up over his shoulder in a span of a second.

"chris what the fuck, put me down." you cried, not being able to help your laughter.

matt was still hysterical, not being able to recover from whatever he was laughing about before.

"CHRISTOPHER OWEN I'M THE ONE WHO GOT HER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE." nick yelled, lungeing to tackle you both.

"WAIT NICK, NO." chris yelled before all three of you fell to the ground with a loud thud

"OW FUCK." you cringed, rubbing you head with your hand.

the two boys groaned out in pain, and all you could hear was matt laughing his ass off.

"MATT YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, HUH?" nick shouted before getting up to punch him in the stomach.

"ow fuck you." matt cried between laughter as he slowly calmed down.

chris got up and held his hand out to you. once you'd gotten up from the floor, your hands lingered in the touch for just a moment too long. he pulled away, giving you a quizzical glance.

you cleared your throat, "nick let's go to your room now."

he agreed and you both ran to his room and locked the door.

"thank god, i thought i was gonna die they were being so insane." he thanked you, giving you a side hug.

"mario cart?" you asked, and he cheered in agreement.

———

after about an hour of playing mario cart, you debating telling nick what you heard before. he sort of knew about your little crush on chris but he also knew you didn't like to talk about it.

you put your controller down, and turned to look at nick.

"can i tell you something."

"yeah, of course." he replied, now focused on you.

"so... earlier i heard what you and chris were talking about.

his eyes widened.

"how much did you hear?" he asked, seeming nervous.

"i didn't listen to everything, just the part where chris was upset people would ever think we're dating." you said sarcastically.

"but you did defend me, which definitely helped my decision is coming over to save your ass." you joked halfheartedly.

nicks' face relaxed, he looked relieved. was there something she missed?

"did i miss something?" you asked, "please tell me."

nick looked conflicted. you sighed, stupid fucking bro code or whatever. you understood but it was valid that it pissed you off a little!

"chris didn't mean what he said. seriously he was just being an idiot. i promise." was all nick said, leaving you with more questions that would all be left unanswered.

———

a/n: hey y'all if you're reading these, comment! i want opinions and whatnot yk? lmk how you're feeling. i think next chapter is gonna be a chris pov teehee ❤︎