Same feeling

"So now were done with our formal self introduction I expect our team to be united as one,you guys already aware how demanding our work of line is,we need to be flexible as we usually move from one place to another.I know you all guys are professionals so there's no need of you to hear my longer speech on how your duties should be done.lets make our boys the top trend Idol in kpop industry FIGHTING!!!"
That's our Head Team Leader Ujin's Cheerful Fighting Roar with a cliché ending(*whisper his a gay too) and everyone cheers in unison. We did some mini orientation/introduction along with the hairdresser,make up artists and wardrobe specialists.

I was tagged along with Lulu to apply this company cuz his been saying that his a big fan of VIXX and been wanting to meet the boys,heaven's take his side when the company is needing a new team to take care of their boy group so he grabbed the chance immediately and dragged me along..,since I don't have a new job offer and the salary is good to pay my bills and needs anyway so i just go with it.

I actually never heard of VIXX nor tried to look them in the Internet not until I heard Lulu's kept on babbling about them...please don't get me wrong cuz i'm not really interested in Idols,lets just say I'm more fascinated in foreign singers like Trey Song,Usher,Justin Timberlake,Taylor Swifts and now I'm loving her Trouble song more as it is my current jam now; it applies my situation you know.After signing my contract to them they assigned me as the official make up artist of Leo and Ken which I still don't know who they are,I should have done my research rather than waste my time continuing myself to over thinked about my unfaithful boyfriend I mean EXboyfriend.

"Okay,I'm going to call out the boys now to introduce them to you guys." Ujin continue while clasping his hand and leave the room.

As I looked at Lulu across the table being giddy and with all smile that reach to his ears ,i can feel his excitement to finally meet the boys his been drooling to.I couldn't help but to chuckle; he really looked so funny right now,but I stopped as soon as the door open again and six tall men are entering the room next to Ujin who look liked a midget now with their towering heights.My eyes fixed and went wide to the one member as he got a little bit resemblance to Daejoon.*oh boy~ I can feel my heart start to ache.

"Annyeonghaseu Real V!! V.I.X.X imnida,please take care of us." They did their group greetings with a bow and started introducing their self individually.

"Annyeonghaseu I'm VIXX Leader N." Said the tanned skin guy.
"Annyeonghasseu I'm VIXX Main Vocal Leo." Almost can't heard what his saying.
"Annyeonghasseu I'm VIXX cute Main Vocal Ken." The guy said smiling mischievously.
"Annyeonghaseu I'm VIXX Rapper Ravi." Said the guy with the deep voice.
Annyeonghaseu I'm VIXX Visual Hongbin". Said the guy smiling with two deep dimples.
"Annyeonghaseu I'm VIXX Maknae Hyuk". Said the tallest guy out of the six.

So his Leo--one of the guy I'm going to take care off???gosh whyyyyyyyy??!he looked closely like my ex!! I just face-palm myself of this unbelievable plot twist of faith.,while Lulu is clapping like a seal across the table grinning smiles.

Leo's P.O.V

Everyone gathered up in the practice room..,Ravi is spinning himself like a ballerina in the center facing the mirror while Hyuk and Ken are trying to copy him but they keep on giggling and Burst into laugh cuz Ken end up doing weird steps and making funny reactions from getting frustrated.Hongbin on the other hand is taking over the sound system fanboying again to Park HyoShin sunbaenim's songs while feeling every lyrics as he close his eyes smiling like an idiot; from time to time his yelling at Ravi to make him lower down his laughing cuz its echoing the room and he can't concentrate on listening.And Hakyeon;sitting by my side facing the mirror while fixing his bangs making sure their on its place and talking to me praising his self again.,I've got no words for this man.I still keep thinking why Jin Hae's here in our company...

Our Head manager said we've got to show up in the company today,to meet our own team of stylists thats going to take care of us since the company is just giving us temporary team when we did our debut.,and its been 1 year and a half,i guess the company decided to give us the permanent team.

"Bikseu~~ come on guys,introduce your self to your new team of stylist "Ujin calling us out.

We stopped what were doing and head to the next room to meet our new team of stylist.The moment I get in the room my eyes immediately spotted Jin Hae,sitting along with the rest of the team..,why is she sitting along with them??is she one of them??My thought stop as I heard Hakyeon start our group greetings and so I join along with the members and giving our bow.I still fixed my eyes on Jin Hae while doing our individual introduction,shes actually covering her face with her palm now,did she recognize me now??and got embarrassed?I smirked smiling just thinking what she did that night.

Ujin is babbling something but I'm distracted to focus what his saying as I keep on starring on Jin Hae,she looked like trying to avoid me??I don't know but she seemed a bit anxious or something.

"Leo~~~".Ujin got my attention as he kept on snapping his fingers infront of me,and everyones attention are on me now." Are you with us??"he asked as I give him a confuse looked.

"Don't expect to get an answer from him Ujin-nim".Hakyeon said while still fixing his bangs,and the rest of the members are just chuckling;Somehow they still find it funny everytime someone's trying to hold a conversation with me and respond in blank face.

"Anyway~~~,So as I was saying two of you guys will be partnered into one make up artist and one hairdresser;and me,Jun Seo and Ye Jun will doing the work with your wardrobes and styling...I already discuss this to my team but for your own sake I'll say it again." Ujin cleared his throat and continue talking to us."Listen up everyone!!Hakyeon and Ravi you'll be paired to Make up Artist Ms. Ji Yoon and Hairdresser Mr. Joo Won; Hyuk and Hongbin you'll be paired to Make up Artist Ms. Ha Eun and Hairdresser Mr. Hyun Woo..,lastly Ken and Leo will be paired up to Make up Artist Ms. Jin Hae and Hairdresser Mr. Lulu...okay!please introduce yourself and get to know your designated partners.,I'll just leave you guys for awhile to report to our CEO" Ujin said before leaving the room.

Everyones moving out from their seats and start introducing their selves to the members,Ken grabbed my wrist and pull me close to Jin Hae's side.

"Hi!!I'm Lulu and this is my friend Jin Hae" Lulu said while tugging Jin Hae's wrist pulling out from her sitting position."I'm also a big fan of VIXX." He continue while extending his hand on us.

We shook his hand and say hello,but Jin Hae just standing still; her face looked a bit lost as her eyes just staring at me,more like she's studying my face.

"Hello!~" Ken said to Jin Hae with all smile and extend his hand to shake with Jin Hae.

"Psssst!~~Jin Hae-yah!snap out girl~~"Lulu said while whispering and bumping Jin Hae shoulder lightly to get her attention.

"Ahh ahh yes yes~~Hello my name is Jin Hae nice to meet you".she finally reached Ken's hand and shake it while smiling awkwardly.

But when I held her hand to shake I flenched as I feel a tingling feeling runs on me,and I can tell by her expression that she also had the same feeling as her reaction is just like mine; we both looked at each other with confused and shocked expression in our face.