My past hunts Me

Since that day we talked at the back door he always brought me along a cup of Latte,even if I said that he shouldn't trouble himself to do so.,but he still find ways to leave me no choice.

He either leave it in my table without me knowing when did he put it,or just pass it on me and walks out without saying a word if we meet in the buildings corridor,even order it for me if we see each other in the cafe,and my workmates starts to looked at me like I'm a puzzle to them to figure out Leo's action towards me,when I myself don't know why he keep doing it; except what Leo called VIXLu Fans Club,...Hakyeon,Ken,Ravi,Hongbin,Hyuk,and lastly Lulu are the founder of it,everytime Leo do something for me their sly smiles will always there too...though I find it sweet and thankful for a free Latte everyday; but I'm still wondering why he takes care of me in a way that I start to think that he knew something about me or is he still felt guilty about the kiss??

Its been a week since me and Daejoon broke up,though he still keep on texting and calling me asking me to give him a chance, but i choose to ignored it.There's no point of me to go back to him again after replacing me to a new one just because I can't give him what he wants??so if I give him what he wanted then I'll be end up a trash after that??no way!you can't trust a guy who has no respect on you; Im not a saint or a hypocrites but you'll just end up miserable being together because each of you measures love in different views.

***********

"Jin Hae, the company wants to have a little celebration for the successful film shooting of eternity after work,they want us to be there.wanna come??" Lulu asked while checking his tools.

"Hmmm...okay.but if they start drinking liquors,i think i've got to sneak out and head home first in the party before I woke up in the Hospital or anywhere if I drink with them the next morning".I reasoned which is basically true.the first time i did it is really a dark memory on me cuz i don't even remember what happen to me that time.

We're currently in the Jellyfish company,we're setting back our things in our own team room the others went out for lunch after they finished what their doing.The filming finished lastnight and everyone is so drain out since the filming always end up in the midnight.

"Aren't you finished yet??I'm getting hungry".I asked Lulu whose still busy.

"Give me a sec....okay!!lets go!!Lulu said while pushing my feet off the table.i just smiled at him.

We're walking in the hallway when VIXX get out from their practice room; their talking about were to eat for lunch...getting closer to them Hyuk notice us and wave at us; the rest just follow while smiling on us.

"Noona!we're are you going.?"Hyuk asked me in a hyper tone.I just smile at him while ruffling his hair for being too cute.

"Lulu,have you heard about the party later?" N asked.

"Yeah...Ujin told me earlier,but I doubt if Jin Hae would stay longer".Lulu said while looking grinning smile on me.which I reply in rolling my eyes.

"Why?"Hongbin asked in a confused looked.

"Will...uhmm.I've got a bad record when I first time drink alcohol,I end up waking in the hospital without even gaining any memory of what happen after I got drunk".I said in awkward tone,everyone had a concern looked aside from Leo who just keep on nodding his head the entire time when I was talking,,,...what is he nodding to??

"Woooh!why in hospital??"Ken asked in confuse.

"Ahmm....the nurse said someone brought me there but just left after he make sure that I'm okay.I wish I could see him again and say my thank you." After I finished my word Leo start coughing weirdly.