I actually like Latte too

"Hey are you listening??I notice you've been like that after you shake hands with Leo,you seemed like out of your mind."Lulu said while pointing his fork on me.

We're actually in a Coffee Shop near the Jellyfish Building taking our break time.I take a deep sigh and steer the Latte in my hand.
"Are you okay??is there something bothering you??"Lulu asked in concern.

"Yes....actually no;Lulu...don't you think Leo looks like Daejoon??"I asked.

"Are you serious????!!!In what angle??gosh!my Leo DOESN'T look like your stupid boyfriend okay!!"Lulu said while glaring at me.

"No,I mean...urghhh!fine never mind!continue eating your cake."i said in frustrating tone,i've got no hopes in making Lulu understand my point anyway.

"Why don't you eat it instead...your starting to loosen your nuts on your brain,and please quit talking your exboyfriend all the time."he said while shoving his plate on me with the cake.

"But-"

"Jin Hae,should I send you too Mental Hospital rather than the normal one?"Lulu said threatening me.

I just shove the cake in my mouth looked away to the window,before I end up waking in Mental Hospital the next day.

************

Leo's P.O.V

Were back in the Practice Room to start our Dance Rehearsal for Eternity,everyone starting doing some stretching but Ken....

"Will you stop smiling like that".I snap glaring at Ken.,his been in front of me for long while smiling like an idiot,I know he got something in his mind.

"Ehhh~...Leo Hyung,your so weird today."Ken said now sitting beside me.

"Aren't you the weird one here??"I asked in straight face.

"Am I??Aiiiish Hyung!!you're changing the topic here".Ken said while clinging on my shoulder.

"What are you talking about?"I asked while shrugging him off me.

"Hyung!do you like Jin Hae noona??"he asked with a sly smile.

I furrowed my brows while glaring at him.

"Hyung you keep on staring on her earlier and I notice you both flinched when you held each others hand...,did you feel something on her??was it HOT?"Ken asked excitedly hoping to get some juice on me.

"If you won't stop bothering me,I'll make sure your Sunny Ship will be the meal for tonight".I threaten him in straight face,hoping he won't trade his beloved One Piece Sunny Ship to my answer.Though I'm just joking;it always work on him anyway.His face instantly turn into a pale shade of grey.

"Ahahahaha....N hyung should we start now?"he said while stepping back away from me clapping his hand awkwardly.

"Ne!/Yes!"Hakyeon replied clapping his hand to do our dance position.

I smirked a smile on Ken's reaction,but I'm sure he'll tag along Hakyeon sooner or later to investigate my behavior.,those two always team up to act like ahjummas,and don't forget the sneaky maknae.

*****************

Me and the rest of the team are busy preparing their tools,..Yesterday Ujin held another meeting after our break saying that the CEO just inform him that the VIXX boys are going to start the Filming of their Music Video.we're in the Waiting room in the Film site getting things ready before VIXX will arrived in a minute.I start to feel anxious and giddy cuz I'm going to see Leo again,and my heart felt weird right now just thinking seeing him again,why do they have to be look the same.,are they siblings or something??will thats impossible cuz Daejoon is the only child of his parents.

I can't stay being like this I need to have my Latte to calm down.I excuse myself to Ujin for awhile to run by a near Coffee Shop since the boys hasn't arrived yet.Getting his permission I bolt in the way to the Coffee Shop,but as soon as I get inside a long line of customers welcomed me.

"Gosh!Not now please!~ Ujin's gonna butcher me if I'm not able to come back before VIXX arrived." I muttered to myself while stretching my neck to see the long line infront of me.

"You can have mine..." A soft male voice said while sliding a cup of coffee in front of me.

I turn my head to see the owner of the voice,.....it was Leo.

we locked eyes and felt the world stop for a moment just like how my heart skip a beat.

"uhmm,Its a Latte...but I hope you don't mind."he continue while staring at me.

"I uhh....are you sure??"I stutter while asking him and he just nod his head."Will ahmmm....thank you,I- I actually like Latte too". I said while reaching his hand; I mean the coffee on-his-hand.

"I think we should go hurry before you know.....Ujin butcher you; the members are already in the film site."he said while slightly smiling on me.

"Ah yes yes!of course!!"I said smiling back at him awkwardly.

He open the door for me and head back to the Film site.

Everyone is busy taking care their designated members in the waiting room.I saw Lulu start fixing Ken's hair,but I can't escaped Ujin's looked whose now leaning on my table waiting impatiently on me,and I know Im in a big trouble....N is waving smiling at me at the back and I smile back at him.I started to walk close to Ujin.

"Ujin Im sorry I-"I didn't finish what Im about to say when Leo slide in in-between us facing Ujin.

"Ujin sorry I was late,can we start now??"leo said to Ujin.A moment of silence and Ujin looked at me with a stare saying -don't you ever do this again- and leave my area.I said my sorry bowing at him.Lulu then elbowed me gently mouthing me asking -are you with him(leo)??- which I reply a roll of my eyes.His really fast catching up the situation.

"Should we start now??"leo asked whose now sitting in the chair infront of the mirror.

"Yes..."I said and I put on the side table the Latte he gave me and start picking my brushes.

"Hooooo~that was close."Ken said while smiling at me and Leo on the mirror reflection.

"Im sorry this won't happen again"I said while bowing at ken with apology.

"Its okay noona,right leo hyung??"he said in a sly smile looking at Leo on his side.but Leo just closed his eyes and start putting his earphones to his ear blocking Ken from talking to him.Ken just laugh it off and mouthed me saying -your good- and then close his eyes too.what does he mean I'm good??

************

VIXX started their filming and our team is taking a break inside the waiting room,I was sitting on Leo's chair while sipping the Latte that Leo gave me,my mind is floating because of him,and Ken's last word.

"Hey!why are you with Leo?ahmmmf!don't deny it,you know me."Lulu said next to me sitting on Ken's chair.

As usual I told him what happen cuz I know he won't stop until I spill the bean.

"Wow!someones got a knight in shinning armor here!"Lulu sang in my ears.

"Shut up!stop being an aspiring cupid its not working honey".I rolled my eyes on him.

"Will I can take a sideline being a cupid just for you so you'll forget your unfaithful exboyfriend as fast as possible".Lulu said grinning his smile on me.

"I don't need a new one to forget him,cuz I'm absolutely gonna do that okay?!"I said smirking at him."but I feel weird whenever Leo is around...."I muttered to myself.

"Are you saying something??"Lulu said while leaning closer to me.

"Huh?"

"Everyone!VIXX needs a touch up!!"Ujin shouted in the waiting room.

I looked at Lulu and mouthed him what Ujin just said,and he just rolled his eyes on me.