I understand

Leo's P.O.V

The room is Full of tension...no one wants to talk,the head department manager kept walking back in forth while rubbing his temple and I knew his angry right now.After the road manager told us to get inside the building our head manager singled me out,I tried to follow Jin Hae and Lulu but Jin Hae already got into the powder room to wash up.Its just me and the head manager in the room,in front of him is a laptop facing on him,he kept on signing everytime  he stop and take a glance at the screen.Im clueless why his being like this,he pull out his cellphone and start to dial someone.

"I need you in the meeting room now".he said on the other line.I wonder who his talking with,I just keep on staring at him; I've been here for almost 15 minutes but not a single word came out from him yet.Few minutes after he call someone,the door open and Jin Hae walk inside the room silently taking her seat across me.She's avoiding to look at me and fix her attention to our head manager.Her eyes were swollen and a bit red maybe from crying too much her nose is pinkish too.

"How long have you two know each other?"the Head manager said after he cleared his throat,he keep switching glances on me and Jin Hae.

"Eh.??" Jin Hae and I respond in unison,and we looked at each other but she's the first one to break.

"Don't make me repeat my words!"  Our head manager said in a stern voice.

Jin Hae and I both already knew what happened on our first met,I don't want to talk about it because I knew Jin Hae will feel more pressure to say it.

"There are pictures of both of you surrounding in some social networking sites,there's even an article about it..."He take a pause and turn his Laptop to face the monitor on us.

Its me caring Unconscious Jin Hae inside the hospital,judging from our clothing its on the night were Jin Hae got harassed by his exboyfriend the other one is me smiling patting Jin Hae's hair while were going out in a coffee shop,the third one is the same but we looked like kissing in that angle,the two same pictures were just taken yesterday and I didn't kiss Jin Hae that's for sure,that time Jin Hae got poke with my finger when she tried to pull my hand down so i blow her eyes jokingly,one articles even titled it If Jin Hae is Pregnant because of the Hospital Picture.I looked at Jin Hae's direction worriedly and her eyes start to get watery.,I knew she's not used on this,unlike me I've been warned about the negativity of being a public figure since I become an Idol...,a lot of malicious rumors will haunt you.

"some netizens are commenting malicious comments living other fans getting mad on both of you,some are dragging out VIXX's name,there were few true fans defending on our side".he continued taking a deep breath."This is not good....this is really not good specially while were in the middle of promoting,what happened earlier might be happen again in the future."

"I'm sorry."Jin Hae said and she broke into tears wiping it out furiously.

"Jin Hae,I should be-"I was cut out in my words when our head manager talk again.

"Jin Hae,I'm not blaming all this to you...its just not on the right timing,I trust you guys but we can't convince all of this people to believe on whatever explanations we release.I'm thinking to transfer you to my friend in New York since you've already got a worked experienced in there  just to compensate your signed contract on us-"

"Aren't you being to harsh on your decision pulling out Jin Hae in the team?!"I snapped as I stand in disagreement with his decision,Jin Hae automatically stop me.

"We're's your manner,don't forget that Im your hyung and head manager!"he said while pointing finger on me,i just curled my hands in to fist and sit down in frustration. "Do you think I came up with this just to kick out Jin Hae in the team?!why?..can you assure Jin Hae's full safety???!!"

His last word hit on me so hard,his right I did nothing while Jin Hae's being attacked with the saesang fans,when all I just did was stand there.I buried my face in my palm in anger as I remembered how I promised Jin Hae to protect her.Warmed hand pull out my palm in my face,it was Jin Hae..... forcing a fake smile on me telling me not be sorry to her.

"I understand...I'll fix my papers first day in the morning sir."Jin Hae said to our head manager.

With that I stand up and slam the door leaving the room,....I can't stand her forcing a smile while her tears are falling out on her face.How could she say it when its so obvious how painful those words are...those words that putting as apart.