And I couldn't ask for more

Leo's P.O.V
As soon as we arrived at the hospital I ordered Ken to not get out in the car and just leave to go back to the company and not tell anyone about what happened except the other VIXX members and Lulu,I don't want to alarmed everyone and barge in lots of questions and answer to Jin Hae,considering how sensitive this thing is..,first of all I have to be extra careful if we go out in public without our managers and this situation is not good for the public to know,luckily i've got my cap,and mask in the car to cover my face.

Jin Hae is still sleeping .,were in one of the private rooms in the hospital.,the doctor said that she just had a panic attack,the doctor asked me questions about what happened but i just choose to say that i just found her unconscious,i don't want to tell to everyone that she almost end up being raped with his psychotic asshole exboyfriend.

Setting beside her bed i felt miserable watching her like this,the scene i found her pleading to stop assaulting her;thinking about it I've got the urge to burn his exboyfriend and skinned him alive.I trail my fingers to her hand and clasp it with hers,I place it on my cheek while staring on her sleeping face..tears fall down on the side of her cheek.,wiping out her tears my heart aches feeling sorry of what happened to her.I close my eyes as I kiss her hand,I can't stop this feeling of doing anything to take care of her,and secretly loving her...I hate seeing her on her worst side,but I felt relieved that I'm always there for her when she needed me most.

Jin Hae's P.O.V

I was a awaken by a squeaking door's noise,I also heard footsteps getting closer to me still my eyes close memories flash back on me,is it Daejoon??chills run up to me in alarmed and I quickly open my eyes and was about to get up when I notice my hand was clasp with someone else's hand.,i looked on my side to find Leo sound asleep peacefully while holding my hand,i felt safe just knowing his by my side.

"Jin Hae noona?!are you okay now??

I looked to the door side to find Ken's worried face along with Hakyeon,Ravi,Hongbin,Hyuk and Lulu.I slowly sat down and Lulu quickly walk in close to hug me but i gently pushed him to stop and look on my side were Leo still sleeping holding my hand,signing them not to make any noise to let Leo sleep more,they give me assuring look that they'll quite down.

Hakyeon slowly step close on my bed side and grab my other hand."Jin Hae-ah,we just came here because we got so worried after Ken told us that he and Leo rushed you to the hospital".he paused for a second while gently pressing the back of my hand."we still don't know what really happened but will wait on you to open up to us,just kept in mind that we're here for you."Hakyeon said while looking in my eyes,I can feel the sincerity of his words,the rest of the boys nod their heads telling me that they feel the same way too.Lulu looking at me with the look saying I'm here for you too while caressing my hair smiling at me.

My heart felt warm being with them,I can't express how grateful I am that their here for me,without me knowing tears run down on my face.

"Thanks guys... "I said while I loop my hand on Lulu's waist to hug him,while looking at the boys smiling.

Suddenly Leo starts moving and open his eyes.,he first look at me but he got alarmed when he sees the tears on my face.He quickly caress my cheek with his other hand wiping out my tears looking at me worriedly,while I was taken aback with his action for a moment.

"What's wrong?!Di- did you feel pain somewhere else??!!"he said while checking on me,realizing where not alone in the room he slowly calm down sheepingly while looking at them awkwardly,he cleared his throat."what happen?"he said while putting down his hand on his knees.

"Hyung relax!~ your being paranoid."Hyuk said jokingly.
I chuckle when i see Leo glaring the maknae.,although his glare looks deadly i can't deny that his cute even being like that.