As soon as Possible

"Is she still unconcious..??"

I heard Hyura's voice but I'm still kept my eyes close,the truth is I've regained my consciousness a minute ago but I'm too afraid to open my eyes and face Leo at this moment.I know Leo was just so close to me,his actually holding my hand.,I might not be opening my eyes but my nerves are reacting to his touch.

"Should I do CPR to her.?"I heard Leo voice and I'm clenching my jaw to resist myself from reacting with it.

"Is that a personal intention of your?aren't you just trying to kiss her??"That familiar Voice,I knew it was N.

"Ooooh....Leo hyung I see!I think Jin Hae won't mind if your going to ki-"That's ken Voice.did Leo just punch him?cuz Leo just let go of my hand and I heard Ken caughing.

"I'm going to do it."As soon as I heard Leo's voice I shut open my eyes quickly just then I realize  that his face is just one inch far away from me.His on top of me,froze staring at me,his studying me.I think my eyes are fully wide staring at him.I saw Ravi and Hongbin with their curious eyes slowly peeked out from Leo's back.

"Did Leo hyung kiss Jin Hae noona already??I want to see it too!!"Because Hyuk rushed towards Ravi and Hongbin they accidentally push Leo and ended kissing me.I heard Hyura and Lulu's loud gasp in the background.

Leo quickly break the kiss and pull his self up, and I sat up catching my breath.

"I I'm sorry....I didn't-"Leo didn't finished what his about to say and just walk out in the room,which leave us in question specially me,will I felt more embarrass.A moment of silence and no one wants to talk.

"Ahmmm...unnie are you okay??"Hyura asked in her concerned voice.

"Ah ya-yeah."I faintly smile at her.

"N- ah.,I think our plan to met Leo and Jin Hae again didn't work."Lulu said and I looked at him asking why.So they all trying to set us up.

"Sorry Jin Hae,I thought Leo will be happy to see you again...I used my wedding as an excuse for you to meet each other once again".N said and I was so shocked that this is N's wedding!

"Your already married?!....to Hyura??"I was bewildered of what he just said.

N and Hyura nod in unison smiling at me."Yes,I found the right girl that I fell inlove with."N said smiling proudly to Hyura.

"Oh my god!congratulation!!...I'm sorry I didn't know."I said as I both hug N and Hyura.

"Thank you Jin Hae...but I felt sorry for you."N said.

"I'm sorry too Noona"Hyuk said.

"No its okay...I understand that this might going to happen"I tried my best to smile tho I feel like I'm about to cry in disappointment."Please everyone brighten up!I don't want to spoil this wedding because of me".I tried to cheered them up,I can't forgive myself if this wedding end up gloomy because of me.

Leo's P.O.V

When I walk out the room after I accidentally kissed Jin Hae,I went to the Fire Exit and loosen my neck tie as I leaned my back against the wall,I was catching up my breathing.

"Stupid hyuk....Stupid me."

I keep cursing myself because after how many years have passed that I tried to forget her,she still had a huge impact on me...I'm still mad at her for leaving me but I can't help to get worry and care for her.I can't help myself on how much I missed her.That I still love her like crazy.

I looked at my wrist watch and take a deep sigh...the wedding ceremony is about to start,I pull my coat to straighten it and head back.

*****************************