Tension

"Stop the car!!"

The car made an eerie screech when Lulu slammed the brake and I totally presses myself in the car's dashboard and pull me back in my seat.,thank god I was wearing my seatbelt.

"What the fuck is that for??!". Lulu looked at me in displeased glaring at me.

"Awwww."I yelp in pain rubbing the back of my head."It hurts......,ahmm can I buy a cup of Latte for awhile?you can drop me here since your just going to park your car anyway.,we can just meet at hotel room in an hour."

We're a few blocks away from the hotel were our client is waiting,Lulu booked her for me while I'm still in New York.I'm going to do the Brides make up for her Formal wedding.,Its actually her second wedding ceremony,they already did the traditional korean wedding,but the groom wants to held a formal wedding,I heard from Lulu that the groom was a well known celebrity in the country and abroad.

"Urghhh...you really don't need to shout,not on someone who's driving for god sake Jin Hae".Lulu said in frustration rolling his eyes on me.

"Not doing it again,bye see you later".I said as I get off the car and slam the door close.

"Don't take too long okay."Lulu said yelling at me.

"Ne/Yes".I replied not looking back at Lulu raising my left hand and I heard his car starts away.

Leo's P.O.V

I was about to enter a coffee shop near the Hotel were the wedding is going to be held when I sense someone is walking near the door and about to exit,not looking who it was I just pulled the door open for her since I'm going to enter the establishment anyway,I was busy looking at my paper script for the wedding...I've got to familiarize the flow of the event.

"Thank you..."the girl said as she pass on me.I snapped looking at her direction as her familiar voice registered on me.Her figure is just like Jin Hae even though her back is all I see.,the scent of smell that the girl left is just like Jin Hae's too,her Lavender scent that I know.I shook my head for thinking about her again.

"Taekwoon-ah..,I think you need a strong Caffè Americano today not a Latte."I told myself as I let go the door handle and enter the Cafe.

Jin Hae's P.O.V

I was happy sipping my Latte while waiting the Elevator opened on my floor destination.Earlier I thought I saw Leo but when I looked back to the guy who's holding the door open for me,he already entered the establishment...I was busy sippin my drink when I pass on him but his face was covered by a paper so I'm not sure if it was really Leo.I fixed my posture as the Elevator rang announcing my floor arrival.

As soon as I finished my Latte I started doing the Brides make up,she's pretty even without make up actually,..she's even so nice and very talkative she had this bubbly personality and I enjoyed doing her make up,her name is Hyura.I can tell she's so happy about her wedding even though its her second ceremony.

"Unnie,do you have a boyfriend?"she asked me out of nowhere.I looked at Lulu in the mirror reflection but he just shrugged his shoulder.

"Ahmm...sorry if I asked a sensitive question".she said while biting her lower lip.I laugh for her cuteness.

"No,its okay...no I don't have boyfriend".I said smiling at her continuing her make up.

"Its because she still hoping to meet her true love again".Lulu interrupted and I give him a glare with that.

"Waaah~ I hope you'll meet him again,and get married just like me and oppa but for the meantime you've got to meet my husband first...i'll introduce you to him since your my friend now,don't worry oppa is a nice person."Hyura said with a twinkling eyes.

"Yeah...Sure."I smile as I do her make up again.,she suddenly arc her back when someone entered the room,looking at the door's direction.my back was facing at the door so I didn't bother looking at it to whoever that is as I was busy doing my job,but she suddenly stand up and her face lighten up.

"Oppa!!!"Hyura happily chirped and walk pass me,so I turn my attention to see who's making Hyura smile like that.

My lips parted in shocked as I saw the man we've been talking just earlier standing infront of me plus Hyura hugging and smiling at him.It was Leo.

I felt my throat have dried as he was also staring at me intensely,I felt my whole body was petrified as I felt dizzy with the tension in my head,so he was Hyura's groom.,no I mean her Husband..?!Hyura noticed that Leo was looking at me and stop clinging on him.She drag Leo closer on me.

"Unnie,are you okay??you're so pale?"Hyura asked in worried tone.

"Eh...??"I tried to avert my attention to Hyura but my eyes was fixed on Leo's gazed.

"Ahh....unnie this is Leo oppa,my Husband's best man."Hyura said smiling at me,and I feel my head spin as I lost my conciousness.

Thank you for still reading it up until now...^-^

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote.pls anticipate my one last final chapter for our Elegant Pinkeu Pinkeu Leo and Jin Hae's story.

XOXO :*