The memories we so carefully made

Jin Hae's P.O.V

I lowered down my sun glasses as I step out from the Airport's Exit,taking a deep breath feeling all my senses with the atmosphere,its been five years since I left in korea....five years that still not enough to forget him.I shook my head as I notice a rain drops falling in the sky.I look up admiring every drops that fells on me,its already noon but the sky is a bit dimmed  due to the rainy weather.

"Aren't you enjoying the rain too much?"

I looked to my side to see Lulu extending his umbrella to me.I frowned as soon as it covers my whole figure."Don't blame me if you feel unwell with your work tomorrow".he continued.

"Your late."I lazily glared at him.

"Will I'm sorry because Jellyfish won't easily gave me a break you know...Ujin won't let me pass with out someone to replace my position."He said while giving me his umbrella and putting all my luggage's in his car trunk."Everyone is in chaos at the company right now since another girl group will be debuting soon."he continued after he finish placing all my luggages in the trunk and pull down the cover.

We hop in quickly in the car when the rains starts to heavy.I settled myself in the passenger seat,and start tuning in the radio.I leaned back and rest my head as soon as the music starts to play,the song is good the male singer's voice seems familiar to me,his soft soothing voice...I close my eyes as I feel every lyrics in the song.

-My world crashed down in just one moment
I should've held onto you, I should've begged
But you're already gone
Time has froze in just one moment
I scream and shout
But there's no answer

You're clearly the one who left
But I'm more sorry, I begged and begged
But I hear your voice over the phone
Telling me to stop, that you're sorry, that I should forget you

My world crashed down in just one moment
I should've held onto you, I should've begged
But you're already gone
Time has froze in just one moment
I scream and shout
But there's no answer

Fine, just leave without pressure, while you leave,
sprinkle on top - The memories we so carefully made
Just leave without pressure, while you leave,
sprinkle on top - The memories we so carefully made

Just know this, even this time right now
Is a precious memory of me loving you
Goodbye

It's alright even if everything breaks down
Because in my head, in my heart
I have a lot of memories to remember
If you ever want to come back some day
Even if it's a few years later
I'll be waiting

I'll be waiting

Even if it's a few years later-

"Waaah~ this kind of longing song fits perfectly in this rainy day isn't?!this was actually specially requested to one of our listener...he said his currently driving home her bestfriend at this moment and hope to met her true love soon...what a good friend he is to think of that...everyone!we've just listened self composed song by VIXX Leo On a Cold Night"

As soon as the DJ finish his words I looked at Lulu in astonished-disbelief??I parted my lips to speak but I'm buckled up with my thoughts as I try to remember every lyrics in the song,no wonder it feel like my own story-our story.

"Did you liked it?I specially requested the DJ to play only Leo's version of it".Lulu said smiling at me though his attention was fixed on the road.

I was in dazed...,i don't know how to react with it,is it for me?or am I just assuming something.I bug Lulu about it as soon as I recover spazzing out myself.I need to catch up things,I admit I shut down myself with all the news about VIXX specially about him,that way I can do my job right and move on our almost lover love story because clearly we have no official relationship to call as lovers.

Lulu said Leo's been easily irritated and annoyed since I leave the company,he almost got into a fight with N when N tried to console him.Its a struggle through out the promotion during eternity era,aside from Leo's worsen attitude the company also tried to cool down the issue that me and Leo got involved,I felt so sorry with all the things happened after I leave.After the promotion Leo locked down himself in his own work room in the company,no one bothers to disturb him aside from N and the rest of the members.One day Leo voluntarily approach N and made N listen to a song so as Ken.both N and Ken said it was good later they know that Leo made it for me.At first it was Ken and Leo sang on their concert but they then sang it as group when it was included in the Boy's Record Album release.

I stayed in Lulu's place just like before,nothing really changes in his condominium unit,the room I occupied stay as it was before...I opened the curtain as I looked down on the city lights and fixed my eyes to place were Leo and I first met.Han River.
Tears starts to run down my face as a flash back of memory rushed into me....He begged me not to leave but I was so determined not to destroy his career,I knew how much he loved his music,he had a good future ahead.I don't want to be the reason for him to stop it,he said he'll go with me so I tried to deceive him about my departure date and set it on the day were their schedule is full,I leave without him knowing.He did tried to follow me even though I already left but the manager told him that it was me who request him to leave me alone,he didn't believe it.,Its painful but I had too once again fool myself telling him to stop and if he really wants to protect me then he should forget about me...I curled myself into a ball as I fall asleep with tears in my eyes.drowning myself about him.

Hello readers~!

I'm sorry if its a bit short but I hope you still love it and please don't forget to leave a comment and votes.P.S I tried a little bit hard to match up my story with Leo's song,I so loved his self composed song  On a Cold Night so im sorry if the lyrics is taking a lot of parts in this chapter.hehe

Pls anticipate my next chapter....thank you and love you guys ^-^