At the Back Door

Leo's P.O.V

I was waiting patiently at the back door of the Film Site holding two cups of Latte.I asked favor to Hakyeon before we went out the dorm to secretly tell Jin Hae to meet me at the back door of the film site as soon as we arrived here...its still early to start the filming and the crew still working on the props and lightings.

I also asked Ken to call Jin Hae and make up stories to make Jin Hae arrived in the film site more earlier than the usual time of the other team to come.

I want to talk to her and say my sorry of what happen lastnight.Its 5am in the morning as I kept on checking my watch,I started to get anxious-nervous at the same....my breathing is getting heavier,my heart starts to beat fast when I heard footsteps getting closer to me. I slowly turn my head to the door...but its just a Janitor using the back door to throw some garbage,I slowly turn my back as the Janitor passing me.I let out a deep sigh to release the tension I've been feeling right now.

"Ahmmm....N said you wanted to talk to me"

I quickly turn to face the owner of the voice....it was Jin Hae standing infront of me.

I open my mouth to speak but my mind is panicking,and I forgot the words that I've prepared to say...my mind is in blank state when I looked at Jin Hae eyes.

"About last night....how did I end up waking on top of- of you??"Jin Hae said and I can sense in her voice that she's nervous too.

I cleared my throat as I try to calm my self.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to stumble on you and drag you along with me on the floor."I said as I tighten my hold on the cups in my hand.trying to get some strength to compose myself.

"Im sorry for kissing you."we both said in unison and both our eyes went wide too and look away.

A moment of silent...

"I didn't mean to slip on top of you and..."Jin Hae said cutting the kiss part still avoiding my eyes.

"No....It was me whose at fault for dragging you down,Im sorry..."I said looking at her.

She slowly looked to me.

A moment of staring in the eyes not saying a word.We start to slowly smiling at each other.
I raise the other cup of my hand to offer her the Latte I've been holding since I've been waiting on her here.She reach out her hand and said thank you.

Both our brows furrowed when we heard a weird rustling sounds and whispers near the door.I let out a deep sigh and rolled my eyes,which leave Jin Hae wondering my action.who else would have knew about this set up,aside me and my other members.

I walk in closer to the door and find Hakyeon,Ken,Ravi,Hongbin,Hyuk and their new recruit member Lulu leaning on the wall near the door,Hakyeon is about to neck chop hyukkie.I Instantly give them a death glare,and they all started to get pale while staring at me,they know their in big trouble for stalking on us....cuz I told them not to do it.

"What are you guys doing there??Jin Hae asked tailing on my back.

They exchange glances to each other waiting someone to speak up and answer Jin Hae.

I leisurely take a sip on my latte making sound as much as possible while staring at them; to make them pressure even more,though I already get a hint that their listening to our conversation.

I notice hakyeon's hand slightly pushing Lulu forward,ofcourse the new member must have a proper hazing,I said on my mind.

"Ahmmm....Ujin- Yes!!...Ujin was looking for you,he- he said we need to prepare VIXX for the filming......right guys???"Lulu said while stuttering,asking his new found group hoping to rescue him which they reply nodding their head in sync.

"Oh okay."Jin Hae said and start heading to the waiting room.Leaving me with the failed stalkers.

I walk in close to them,and their eye balls starts to shake.

"Nice try..."I said in cold manner.

"No no noona!!!wait for us!!"Hyuk screamed while stepping back in horror.

And they all dashed out in my sight,running for their lives again tagging their new member Lulu.