back to the past

Once everyone calmed down the room lighting dimmed as the scene started once again.

The expedition ship is shown as a chopper is shown flying over the Atlantic ocean lewis was shown arguing with Brock"she's a god damn liar some nutcase seeking money or publicity God only knows why like that Russian babe anesthesia"he says following Brock along the ship.

"He couldn't even get the name right it is pronounced Anastasia you fucking moron"Tyler says with a scoff as everyone agrees with him.

A fellow worker looks to see the chopper heading there way"they're inbound"he hollers as Brock makes his way to the side of the ship with lewis to see them getting closer to the ship.

Brock starts to walk away as lewis follows him still protesting"rose Dewitt dukater died on the titanic when she was 17 right?"lewis asked as he follows Brock.

"That's right "Brock says as he continues to walk.

"If she lived shed be a 100 by now"lewis explains.

"101 next month "Brock says as they walk up to the next level of the ship"okay so she's a very old God damn liar"lewis rephrasing his statement as he follows Brock up the steps with Bobby intoe.

"Look I've already done the background on this woman all the way back to the 20s. When she was working as an actress. An actress there's your first clue Sherlock her name was rose Dawson back then. Then she married this guy named Calvert they move to cedar rapids and she punches out a couple of kids. Now Calverts dead and from what I hear cedar rapids is dead"lewis finished his rant as he continues to follow Brock.

"He really needs to do more research "Caroline comments about the ignorant man.

"And everyone who knows about the diamond is supposed to be dead  or on this boat but she knows"Brock says as he walks out to the landing pad as lewis huffs.

The chopper landed gently on the landing pad of the ship before soon luggage is shown being set to the side as lewis raised an eyebrow"doesn't exactly travel light dose she"he says with crossed arms.

Rose is shown huddled into her coat in a wheelchair with her dog as she is lower down from the chopper "Mrs Calvert I'm Brock Lovett welcome to the keldysh"Brock introduced as he greets her before he goes to help the other women he easily gets down her self before she pushes rose wheelchair away from the chopper as Brock was handed a round fish bowl from the polit.

Rose is shown in her state room on the ship as she places some pictures by her fish bowl as a knock was heard on her door."yes "she calls out as she places a picture down as Brock walks in with lewis waving from the door.
"Are your state rooms all right"Brock asked.

Rose turns to him"oh yes. Very nice"she says as the women from before walks over to rose to help as she crunches down beside rose."have you met my granddaughter Lizzy she takes care of me"she explained as Lizzy smiles up at Brock"we met just a few minutes ago remember nana up on the deck"Lizzy says with a smile before turning to her grandmother rose while lewis was mocking her in the background with a roll of his eyes.

"Have to have my pictures when I travel --"rose explains while she sets down another picture.

"Can I get you anything "Brock offers.

Rose looks up at him"yes I would like to see my drawing "she says.

Soon a room filled with things that were found in the wreckage of titanic as she was shown looking at her drawing as she holds back tears before she closed her eyes gently as a flash back of a 17 year old rose was shown layed out on a couch poseing for the drawing as she looked longly at jack who was drawing her with skill.