humanity part 3

Nelanie lays there on the board skin plae white and lips blue as she stares up at the night sky numb with pain as she listens to there cry's shivering as she hears the cry's of fear and pain from the 1500 people of men, women and children cry out for help.

Mr lowe was shown as three life boats where close to each other "now bring your oars over there and tie these boats together as well now make sure that's tied up nice and tight"he says giving orders as the passengers and officers do as he says before looking back at the screaming passengers in the water as they scream for help before turning back to the passengers and officers."right listen to me men we have to go back. I want to transfer all the women from this boat right now as quick as you, can please"he says as they do what he ask.

The officer who was shown blowing the whistle was now show dead having died from hypothermia as his body hangs on the chair do to the ice between his hand the chair as everyone around him just floats there.

Nelanie lays there as tears slowly run down her face having heard each one of there heart slowly stop beating around her it was all weighing down on her as her body shakes from the cold and adrenaline that she felt through everything as ice frosted over her hair from the cold.

Many watch the screen heart broken as all the people in the water had died they couldn't imagine what that most of felt like.

Mr lowe was shown useing a light as his boat heads to the passengers in the water hopeing they were still alive. When they reach them it was to quiet as the row "oars!"lowe calls out.

"Do you see any moving"Mr lowe asked the officers in the boat asked as they row forward "no sire none moving sir"his men told him.

"Check them"Mr lowe says as one of the officers grab one."these are dead sir"one officer says checking some. They continue forward as the gently move the bodies out the way "is there anyone alive out there can anyone hear me is there anyone alive out there"mr lowe hollers before before seeing  It was a third class women holding her baby skin pale white as well her her baby.

Many gasp with tears as nelanie looks away from the screen with tears.

"We waited to long"he says with guilt as he stares at the dead mother and child. He then turns to his men"well keep checking them! Keep looking!"he orders determined to find some alive.

Nelanie starts to feel numb from the pain before she sensus a presence as she slowly turns her head shivering before a figure slowly appears of a boy in 10th century clothes "Henrik"she whispers through her blue lips.

"Hi nelanie "he says with a soft smile as he floats beside her.

The Mikaelsons gasp with shock as tears fill in there eyes seeing there little brother.

Bonnie turns to them"who is he"she gently asked.

Klaus takes a deep breath as tears threatened to spill"he's are little brother Henrik who died by being attacked by a werewolf on a full moon"he says with a Shakey breath.

"I know it's hard nelanie but you have to stay strong"Henry says as nelanie gently shakes her head as she sobs"I can't I've had to here all there pained and fears cry's until there hearts stopped for the past 2 hours I can't handle all this pain and guilt "she cry's breathing heard before frowning as she gently turns her head in the path rose and jack were as she hears his heart beat slowly"no"she whispers with a cry before not to long his heart stops.

She closes her eyes crying before taking deep breaths as she looks towards Henrik "tell kol I'm sorry and that I love him"she says sobbing before looking at the stary sky one more makeing a decision as she gently closes her eyes as she flips her humanity switch Henrik watches her sadly before fading away to give kol her message.