epilogue

Ruth and cal watch from the side lines .Ruth having inner battle with her self while cal stumps forward with a glare.

"So you were alive this whole time and made us think you were dead and as for you your a bloody monster"cal says to rose before whirling around on nelanie.

Kol hisses loudly as he grabs cal by the neck holding him off the ground "how dare you she anything but a monster if anything you're death was well deserved for what you did to them"he roars before throwing cal across the room as he gets up with fear as he looks around as all the vampires and humans glare at him.

He then turns to Ruth"Ruth please you must make her see reason that what she did was wrong"he said.

"Actually they are not I should have been an actual mother instead of forcing my daughter to marry someone she did not love and beat her"she says shocking rose who looks towards her mother.

Cal was shocked before glareing as he stomps towards the elder women rising his hand but before he could lay a hand on her a hand catches it as nelanie glares coldy at cal who shivers at the coldness in her eyes before wincing as she tightened her grip on his wrist as the bones start breaking.

"After everything that was just shown to all of us you are still the same selfish bastard I met on that ship"she says before quickly breaking his wrist.

A bright light appears before the women that brought them here is shown.

"I see that many of you have learned from watch y'all just watched"she says.

Klaus nods his head "yes mam I learned that I shouldn't have torn apart two soulmates as they had suffered greatly from it"he says as he and kol share small smiles.

"I learned that I should be a mother more then a controller"Ruth says as she and rose share small smiles.

Everyone had learned something as they all smile. The only one who didn't learn was cal.

Stefan walks over to nelanie with Damon"we are sorry we weren't there for you as you went through something traumatic but for now on we will and we support you being with kol if he makes you happy"he says as he and Damon smile at there sister who has tears in her eyes before she throws her arms around her brothers as they share a hug as everyone watches with smiles beside cal.

Rose and jack smile for there best friend before she smiles at her husband and brothers before walking over with a smile"I've missed y'all so much"she says with a teary smile before they soon hug.

All in all lessons were shown and bonds were repaired as everything goes black.