meeting jack and saving rose

Rose is then shown running through the first class deck as tears were puring down her face her hair had already come in dead as she runs from the cause of her pain as she pushed through many people as she continues to run.

Nelanie is shown trying to follow rose as people kept getting in her way she used her vam hearing to keep up with rose she was worried about the young girl.

The stern of the ship is shown as rose can be heard sobbing as she opens the gate running down to the bottom deck before doing the safe as she comes upon the stern deck.

Jack was shown on one of the bolted down benches as he lays on his back starring up at the stars smoking a cigarette he hears running footsteps approaching as rose pants running past him as he sets up worried.

"If you really cared for your daughter you would now she was hurting but no you care more about wealth and money I hope by the end of the movie you learn your lesson"nelanie states coldy to the women as she holds rose close to her remembering how she felt at that time if it wasn't for her and jack she would have died.

Rose runs until she leans against one of the ship equipment breathing heavily as her face was red and flushed from crying as she lifts her head gently looking at the stern rail. The ocean waves can be heard roaring down below as she slowly makes her way to the rail. As  she continues to walk to the rail she turns her head were all her pain was coming from before grasping the rail with her hands it was along way down as she looks over the railing.

She slowly starts to climb on the rail making sure not to slip on the ends of her dress before she carefully climbs over it starring in the direction once more for the cause of her pain before carefully turning her way around.

Nelanie was pushing past people in her way listen for rose that feeling getting worse she soon pics up on rose and boy talking as she runs down the first class deck all the way to the stern deck before she sees rose lose her footing as she screams but jack grunts catching her.

She rushes over with worried eyes "do you trust me"she asked the boy.

Jack looks at the women surprise on where she came from but just by looking at her eyes he can see the good before nodding his head"yes I trust you"he says panting.

Nelanie nods her head before bending over the rail "give me your hand rose"she says as the wind blows through her hair gently. Rose throws her hand up one more time as nelanie catches it and with her strength she able to help jack pull up rose back onto the deck as the three fall to the floor as nelanie leans against the rail sitting down but unfortunately a crew man runs over but gets the wrong idea seeing jack on top of rose with part of her dress ripped.

"You stand back and don't move an inch fetch the master of arms"the crewman says. As jack sighs standing back up as he pockets his hands.

Ruth turns to her daughter in disbelief that she would try to do such a thing as she watches rose huddled up into nelanies arms.

"You drive you daughter to almost want to killing her self cause of you forcing her to do this"Caroline says a she glares heatedly at Ruth he backs away in fear.

Rose was shown sitting on the bench with a blanket around her as nelanie sits beside her rubbing her arms in comfort as rose sniffles.

Jack was being cuffed as cal glares at him with disgust "this is completely unacceptable! What made you think that you could put your hands on my fiance"he asked jack with a glare before grabbing jack by the shirt "look at me you Filth!"he says.

Nelanie glares at the back of cals head. Rose looks up with blood shot eyes from crying "cal"she trys to get him to stop.

"What do you think you were doing"cal continues to interrogate Jack. Rose and nelanie get up as they make there way over."cal stop it was an accident"rose says pulling cal back.

"An accident"asked unsure while jack was confused.

"It was stupid really. I was leaning over and I slipped. I was leaning far over to see the uh...."she explained having a hard to thinking of the name of the machinery she was talking about.

"Propellers"cal says.

"Propellers and I slipped and I would have gone over board but Mr Dawson and Mrs mikaelson here saved me and almost went over them self"rose explains what had happened.

Cal thinking over what she just said"you wanted to see the she wanted to see the propellers"he says with a laugh.

"Like I said women and machinery do not mix"a fellow uper class men says as nelanie secretly glares at him for that remark.

The mast of arms then turns to jack"was that the way of it"he asked jack as rose and nelanie give him secretly pleading looks jack then turns back to the mast of arms"yeah yeah that was pretty much it"jack says confirming rose's story.

"Well the boys a hero then good for you son well done so it's all's well and back to our brandy eh"the fellow uper class man says as jack was uncuffed.

"Look at you you must be freezing let's get you inside "cal says starting to lead rose away as the fellow class man stop him"perhaps a little something for the boy"he suggested.

Cal nods his head before turning to me Lovejoy"of course Mr Lovejoy a think a 20 would do it"he says as rose looks at cal in disbelief while nelanie looks at him in disgust.

"Really a 20 for saving the girl you supposedly love who almost died"Klaus says in a mocking tone as cal glares at him.

"Is that the going rate for saving the women you love"she says with a slight laugh.

"Rose is displeased what to do? I know."he says as he walks over to jack who was putting his coat back on"perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening to regale our group with your heroic tale"he offers jack.

Jack nod his head"sure count me in"he says once everything was settled nelanie headed back to her state room. As soon as she closed the door to her state room she leans against the door her hunger was getting to her but she keeps control of it before walking to a secret chest that she keeps hidden in her room.

She opens it showing different bottles of blood that she keeps cool she picks one bottle up as she closed the chest before walking out her secret room as she closed the door.

Rose and jack turn to nelanie"if wasn't for you helping jack I would have died"she says with a soft smile.

A gentle smile graced nelanies face "your to you to die rose and I wasn't gonna let another pure soul be taken away for selfishness and pain I should know I've been through it as well"nelanie says as she and her brothers sharing a look knowing what they went through as humans.