humanity part 2

Cal was shown standing in the boat as he holds on to the rope as it moves many of the passengers who were in the boat scream in agony as they try to climb up in the boat.

As titanic sinks all the passengers above deck can be heard screaming as the run to the stern of the ship as many fall over from being pushed or some jump off.

Nelanie watches the passengers in tears knowing that there trapped on titanic as she sinks she could hear there pleads and cry's from with in the ship as her,rose and jack are running through stair wells to get back up on deck.

Nelanie was shown pushing her way through people gently as she, jack and rose grab the rail. Nelanie watches as some passengers fall to the freezing water or some jump willing as she silently cry's before jack grabs her and rose by the hands as he pulls them to run"we have to stay on the ship as long as possible"before they run towards the stern of the ship as it continues to rise up.

Titanic moans as she continues to sink the main bridge completely under as the stern was completely out of the water as the first funnel was starting to sink in the water.

Down in the grand staircase the top floor was sinking fast with rapid waters as the windows break sucking in person from outside as they scream in fear and agony.

One male was shown grabbing out to the carved angel as he screams in agony. Up above deck many passengers where shown everywhere as some jump or climb from the rails above to get on deck.

"This way right through this rail."he says as he and rose climb over first before nelanie follows as before they run forward "god I'm begging you save these souls please"she cry's her heart out as she runs forward.

Down in the grandstair case a few passengers were running up the stairs away from the water as John Jacob holds on to one of the wooden beams as he looks at the people around him as they swim through the water to get up the stairs as some who were right under the roof of the floor scream as the water floods drowning them as a women and a man are shown trying to get through the water as the women screams in agony as the water was filling up fast as the clock was soon under water.

The windows to the grand staircase break as a passenger was sucked in as the water was know fully flooding the grandstair case. Fabrizio was about to be sucked in before he uses his arm and hand to grab the top to keep him self from being sucked in before pushing him self away from the window as swims.

Nelanie,rose and jack where shown on one of the roofings as nelanie just down landing on her feet as she looks up waiting for rose and jack as she was breathing hard. Jack lowers rose as much as he can before she falls to the ground nelanie and the chef help her back up before jack joins them and there running to the stern of the ship again.

Cal was shown pushing people back as he only lets a few back on to the boat"back!"he yells as many were shown swimming in the water. The officers who were left on deck are shown trying to climb onto a turn over boat.

Before snapping is heard nelanie freezes grabbing rose and jacks attention as she slowly turns her teary eyes to where the noise came from as her eyes widen in horror.

The cables that were holding the first funnel where shown snapping as cal from his boat also watches with horror.

The funnel was shown tilting forward as it bends on the end with steam leaking out as it tummbles forward as it completely breaks from the ship tumbling down fast as passengers were shown trying to swim away but they weren't fast enough. Fabrizio hears a loud mental bending sound as he turns to see the funnel falling right towards them as he screams before the tunnel smacks hard I'm the water crushing everyone beneath it while splashing the people around them as they scream in agony.