meeting rose

It was later that afternoon when the ship docked in Ireland as a smaller ship is shown beside titanic "at Cherbourg. A women came aboard named Margaret brown. We all call her molly history would call her the unsinkable Molly brown"old rose's voice is heard as the elevators of titanic are shown with many people Walking about as a women wearing a dark red dress with a black fur trim and a black hat with beautiful red flowers is shown carrying her luggage as she sits down with an officer beside her.

"Well I wasn't about to wait all day for you sonny, here think you can manage"she says as she hands one of her luggage case's to the office before walking off to the elevators.

"Her husband had struck gold someplace out west and she was what mother called new money"old rose's voice is heard as Ruth and rose pass by her as they walk out the elevator.

It was the next afternoon with a bright clean blue sky as the ship sails forward "by the next afternoon we were sailing west from the cost of Ireland with nothing out ahead of us but ocean"old rose's voice is heard as titanic is now shown sailing out in the ocean.

Officer will was shown standing on deck as he looks out at sea as captain smith approaches as he rest his hands on the gunwale"take her to sea Mr Murdoch let's stretch her legs"he says as officer will nods his head"yes sir"before walking off main bridge were an officer is shown manning the wheel."all ahead full. Mr moody"he informed another fellow officer who walks over to the engine telegraph as the pull handel as the engine telegraph rings as they stop on full before pulling the handle back up all the way over on full.

Down in the engine room the telegraph rings on full as the officer captain of the engine here's it chim as he turns around walking over before looking up"all ahead full"he announced before walking by as another officer uses the telegraph back up to the main bridge.

The engine room was large in scale"come of lads step lightly "the captain says as many crew man are shown all around manning different machinery as rutters are shown as the upper stands were shown with many crew man running around the rutters were shown going at a slow pace.

"That's a big rutter "Jeremy says in disbelief staring at the screen as some laugh at his reaction.

The captain was then shown turning a wheel to the meter gage as it raises with each turn. The boiler room is then shown as the man in charge can be heard hollering over the machine's "all right let's stroke her right up! We go full ahead"he says as many crew man are shown throwing cold into the burners as the steam pressure gauge is shown as it was building up as the rutters were shown starting to move faster with each passing second.

The propellers are shown moving faster as titanic sails with speed. Nelanie was shown wearing a lavender purple dress with a light purple sash tide around her waist as she wore elbow length white gloves as her hair was done elangently in curl bon with a pearl clip held in the middle as she stands by the gun whale of the first class deck enjoying the sea breeze she hears laughter and cheers as she looks down seeing two boys at the bow rail she smiles softly at ones joy before walking away heading to the dining solon for lunch as she was to meet up with Mr Andrews and mr Ismey.

Titanic was then shown starting at the bow rail were jack and Fabrizio can be seen as it moves further back of every inch including the 4 giant funnels as steam was bellowing out them as titanic is shown sailing forward in speed.

Nelanie was shown walking into the solon greeting people here and there as Mr ismey noticed her prencese "ah here is one the founders of making this ship possible by contributing the cost to make titanic nelanie Salvatore mikaelson"Mr ismey says as nelanie walks over with a kind smile.