the dinner

It was the next morning the three of them were shown walking along the first class deck nelanie decided to wear a light blue dress with long sleeve as a with a light baby blue sash as her hair was held up in a bun of curls.

"Well I've been on my own since I was 15, since my folks died. And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that country so I lit on our of there and I haven't been back since just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind"jack explains about him self as the chuckle.

"Well rose, nelanie we've walked about a mile around this deck and chewed over how great the weather's been and how I grew up but I reckon thats not why y'all came to talked to me is it."jack sums up quick as nelanie gives rose an encouraging smile.

"Mr Dawson i"rose goes to say before jack interrupted her"jack"he says.

"Jack I wanted to thank you and nelanie for what yall did. Not just for pulling me back but for your discretion."she thanks them.

"You welcome love"nelanie says with a kind smile.

"Your welcome"jacks says as he walks along with the two women.

"Look I know what you must be thinking poor little rich girl what does she know about misery?"rose guess on what they can be thinking.

Nelanie gives her a look of sympathy knowing exactly how it feels first hand.

They walk over to the rail"no that's not what I was thinking what I was thinking was what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out"jack explains his thought on the events last night.

"Well I...it was everything it was my whole world and all the people in it"rose says with a stressed sigh as she leans her back against the rail "and the inertia of my life plunging ahead and me powerless to stop it"she expressed while holding her hand out showing them the engagement ring.

"God look at that thing you would have gone straight to the bottom "he says with a laugh of disbelief.

"Five hundred invitations have gone out. All of Philadelphia society will be there and all the while I feel I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming at the top of my longs and no one even looks up."rose expresses her feelings to them.

Jack thinks for a minute"do you love him"he asked making rose look at him in shock"pardon me"she asked.

"Do you love him"he asked again as nelanie watched the two with a knowing look as a soft smile rest on her face "your being rude you shouldn't be asking me this"rose says not answering the question.

"Well it's a simple question do you love the guy or not?"he asked as nelanie laughs in her hand.

Rose scoffs with a smile"this is not a suitable conversation"she says.

"Why can't you just answer the question"jack says with a laugh.

Everyone smiles as the moment as rose turns to jack with a smile"I still laugh at that moment you where very brave and blunt"she says with a laugh.

Rose laughs as she pushed away from the rail"this is absurd. You don't know me and I don't know you  and we are not having this conversation at all you are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am leaving now jack Mr Dawson it's been a pleasure I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you"rose says as she shakes his hand not letting go as nelanie watched her two new best friends amused.