song of the heart

The solon was re organized for church it was Sunday as nelanie was shown singing with the others as captain smith was shown in front leading the service she noticed rose looked un happy she had a feeling Ruth and cal had something to do with she was not gonna let them ruin rose's happyness as she turns forward singing.

Later on that day she was shown in her room getting ready to sing for the uper class men she wore a dark emarled green dress with short lose sleeves as she did her hair in a up and down with her backs down in to braids that were pined behind her hid as she did her make up lightly. She stares at her reflection in the mirror before walking away as she grabs her song book.

The solon was shown as the captain gains everyone's attention "hello good afternoon today we will be listening to a song that has been written by Mrs Salvatore mikaelson so please enjoy"he says before giving nelanie the stage.

Music starts playing softly as she stands in front of everyone"every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you. That's is how I know you go far across the distance " she sings in a soft melody as she thinks about her life with kol.

"And spaces between us you have come to show you go on " she sings as she looks out into the audience who are amazed by her voice.

" Near far where ever you are I believe that the heart does go" she holds tears back just thinking about kol being daggers.

" Once more you open the door and your hear in my heart " she sings softly as she places a hand on her heart. "And my heart will go on and on"  she sings with her eyes closed as she can picture kol sitting out in the audience.

She opens her eyes as the soft melody continues as the band plays. "Love can touch us one time and last for a life time and never let go til were gone "  some of the audience have tears in there eyes as they listen to the song rose and jack watching from out side as they listen to her sing and they can feel the emotions she was putting into the song.

" Love was when I loved you one true time I'd hold to in my life, we'll always go on"  she thinks about the first time they met with a smile.

Kol has tears in his eyes as he turns to nelanie who was looking back with tearful eyes they would go to the ends of the world for each other.

Rose and jack watch the married couple they can remember nelanie telling them about her husband with a new brightness in her eyes.

"Near far where ever you are I believe that my heart does go on once more you open the door and your here in my heart and my heart will go on and on" she sings from the heart she then hums with the melody as it plays softly before it pics up" you're here there's nothing I fear and I know that my heart will go on" she sings the high notes with so much emotion the crowd can feel it from where they are sitting.

" We'll stay forever this way you are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on" she sings the high not before holding the last one as she sings it softly before humming to the melody as the song comes to an end as she looks back at the crowd.

Most of the crowd stands up and claps as nelanie smiles with tears in her eyes"thank y'all so much for letting me sing to you and I wish y'all a rest of a good evening "she says as she walks off the stage as she exists from the solon.

Rose and jack saw here leave as they meet her out side"nelanie that was so beautiful "rose says as she hugs nelanie who laughs before pulling away as she thinks before making a decision"can we talk some where private "she asked.