saving jack

In a passage rats can be seen running away from the water before Fabrizio and tommy are shown walking with a few other people "if this direction the rats are going it's good enough for me"tommy says with a huff as they continue to walk away from the flooding floor.

Mr ismay is shown walking in his slippers and pajamas wondering what going on a cal hurries into the hall"you there."cal says walking to him.

"Sir"the Barnes says.

"There's been an emergency"cal lies.

Nelanie narrows her eyes at cal"what the hell are you planning"she asked deadly calm as cal gulps knowing what's about to happen.

"Sir there is no emergency"the Barnes says but cal cuts him off"yes there is I have been robbed"cal claims as Mr Lovejoy walks over "get the master of arms"he says.

When the Barnes doesn't move cal loses his patience."now your moron"he says as the Barnes sighs before doing what he was ordered.

Cal was shown sitting calmly as he smokes a cigarette as Ruth was paceing while having a drink as the master of arms was holding the drawing of rose and a few others "I think they're Very good sir."he says before cal stands up snatching it out of his hand.

He then approached the Barnes"don't touch anything I want the entire room photographed."he orders.

Rose and jack approach her state room"just keep a hold of my hand"rose whispered to jack as they walk ito the room"we've been looking for you miss"Mr love joy says as they walk past him but not before he sneakily puts the heart of the ocean necklace in Jack's pocket.

"Here we go"rose says with a sigh before they walk into the state room. Gaining everyone's attention as cal walks over.

"Something serious has happened "rose starts off.

"Yes it has"cal says with a cold look before looking at the master of arms as Lovejoy nodded his head in secret."indeed two things dear to me have disappeared this evening now that one is back"cal says looking at rose before turning to jack"I have a pretty good idea where to find the other search him"he says as the master of arms start searching jacks pockets as rose and jack where confused on what was going on.

"Take your coat off sir"the master of arms says as jack does what he's told.

Rose looks at cal in confusion"cal what are you doing we're in the middle of an emergency. What's going on"she asked cal.

The Barnes searched the pockets of the coat before pulling out the necklace"is this it"he asked .

Cal nods his hey with a cruel smile"that's it"he confirmed.

Jack looks on in disbelief"this is horseshit! Don't you believe it rose! Rose don't!"jack begs looking at rose.

"He couldn't have "rose says with a shake of her head.

"Course he could it's easy enough for a professional"cal says as he stands beside rose.

Jack was handcuffed"come on"the Barnes says.

"But I was with him the whole time this is absurd"rose says not wanting to believe jack would do something like this.

Cal walks behind rose "perhaps he did while you were putting your clothes back on dear"cal says as jack looks at him he knew cal was up to something before putting the pieces together "real slick cal"jack says before turning to rose"Rose they put it in my pocket"he says.