setting sail

Crewman can be heard shouting on the ship and docking bay as many people are shown ready to board the ship that were sectioned according to class which are first, second and third class.

A green truck that says Frances ltd south Hampton drives by as many third class people were going through health check. A car was then shown being lifted up onto the ship by a crane.

"All third class passengers with a forward berth this way please this queue!"an office announces as a a little girl named cora who was with her father and mother as she was held by her father while holding her doll as she is staring up at the ship in awe. "It's a big boat, huh"her farther says with a smile.

"Daddy it's a ship"cora says with a big smile.

Nelanie tears up seeing cora as she holds in a sob.

Rebekah turns to her sister in law"that is the little girl you spoke about "she asked softly.

Nelanie takes a deep breath as she sniffles"yes that is cora and her parents they ... Didn't get out in time so when the ship can't sinking they drowned with in titanic "she says with a watery voice remembers hearing they cry's of agony with the were consumed by the Atlantic waters.

Every looks back at the once live little girl not being able to imagine that horrible experience the only two who didn't feel sympathy was Ruth and cal.

Soon three cars were shown as the one leading hocks it's horn making people part way for them as they come to a stop the passenger driver steps out as he opens the door holding his hand out.

A women's white gloves hand moves to the hand held out as she steps out she is wearing a beautiful black and white stile button dress with a wide purple hat with a bow soon they lift up there head showing a 17 year old rose as she looks at the ship in front of her.

In another car a man named Mr Lovejoy is shown helping Mrs Trudy who was a maid as he helps her out as she looks at the ship in awe.

Next another man steps out it was cal with a big smile on his face "I don't see what all the fuss is about. it doesn't look any bigger then the maruetania"rose says.

"You can be blase about some things rose.but not about titanic it's over 100 feet longer then the maruetania and far more luxurious"he says before helping her mother Ruth out of the car.

"Your daughter is far too difficult to impress Ruth"he says as she lets out a laugh before looking up at the ship"so this is the ship they say is unsinkable."she says as she studies the ship before her.

"It is unsinkable God himself could not sink this ship..."he says until an officer kept intruping him"sir you have to check your baggage through the main terminal"the officer says pointing to where he is talking about but cal pulls out a 20 pond note as he claps the officer's hand"I put my faith in you good sir"he says Walking off.

Lovejoy then exported the man to the luggages so that they could go to there rooms. Soon two cars pull up as a women was shown sitting inside starring out the window she was wearing a beautiful long sleeve blue dress with a black sash as she wears her wedding ring and day light ring. Around her neck was her husbands family emblem crest.

She had heard from a witch that her husband was somewhere in America daggered she was going to find her mate no matter what her name was nelanie.

"You look beautiful in that dress"Caroline says with a smile.

"Thank you"nelanie says as she holds hands with her husband kol who shoots Klaus a glare for daggering him in the first place.

Her door is opened as she steps out the car staring at the beautiful ship that will take her to her husband as her guards walk her to the first class intrance as she waves kindly at a little girl as she passed by many people who were getting health checked before she walks up the ramp stepping on to the ship.

Rose was shown with cal and Ruth walking up the bridge to the ship"it was the ship of dreams to everyone els . To me it was a slave ship. Takeing me back to America in chains outwardly I was everything a well brought up girl should be.  Inside I was screaming"old rose is heard in the background as they walk onto the ship through the passage door.

Cal scoffs "you should be grateful to marry me"he says gaining glares.

"Greatful why would I be great to an abusive man who is arrogant"rose says with a fierce glare as nelanie and jack look at her proudly.

Soon the ships horns start blowing loudly while a pub was shown as a few man were playing poker jack and Fabrizio were among them .

Fabrizio whisper to jack"jack you are pazzo.you bet everything"

Jack takes out the cigarette he's smoking as he blows smoke out"when you got nothing to lose you got nothing to lose "he says before focusing on the cards in his hands as everything they are betting on lays in a pile in the middle of the table including two tickets to board titanic.

Jack looks to the men to his right "sven"he asked as the man looks at his cards before sitting a card face down while grabbing another out of the stack as a watch is heard ticking.

Jack looks at his cards as the cigarette hangs he then puts a card face down before picking up another. The ticking continues as a close up of the tickets is shown.

Jack takes the cigarette out as he puts it out"all right moment of truth somebody's life is about to change"he says looking at each man around him before turning to his best friend "Fabrizio?"he asked as the Italian man looks at his cards before signing "niente"he says as he sits his cards down.

Jack then looks the man I'm front of him"Olaf?"he asked as the man looks back at his cards before cursing in swedish before they look to sevn who looks at his cards before putting them down with a sigh as jack inhales sharply"uh oh two pair I'm sorry Fabrizio"he apologizes before Fabrizio starts shouting in Italian.

"I'm sorry. You're not going to see your mom again for a long time cause we're going to America full house boys!"jack says as a big smile crosses his face as he sets his cards down as he and Fabrizio cheer while Olaf shakes his his head while Fabrizio holds the two tickets laughing with joy.

Olaf then grabs jack by the collar of his shirt raising a fist as jack closed his eyes waiting for the hit but Olaf doesn't hit him he hits seven instead as he shouts in swedish.

"I'm going home!"jack says kissing the tickets as the bartender "no mate titanic go to America in five minutes"as jack and Fabrizio look at each other wide eyed before they are rushing out the pub and to the ship.

"We're riding in high style now! We're a couple of regular swells we're practically god damn royalty ragazzo mio"jack shouts as they run through the crowd they duck under one of the entry way bridges before continuing running as they soon make it the the steerage bridge as the run up it"hey wait! We're passengers passengers!"he says as they come to a stop at the steerage entrance as jack hands the officer there tickets."have you been through the inspection queue"the officer asked.

"Of course anyway we don't have any lice were Americans both of us"jack says as he hands him the ticket.

The officer nods his head"right come aboard "he says as jack and Fabrizio board on to the ship with smiles.

Nelanie is shown up on the first class deck as she leans against the rail waving kindly to the people who were waving back as the crew man where in hooking the dock roos as they fall into the water.

She smiles at the people as she ways as all the passengers on deck are shown wavering bye to the people on the docking bay. The ship is shown slowly being pulled away from the docking bay a few smaller boats as the ship horn honks once more under water the large blades propellers are shown slowly starting to spin as the kick up sand as they then pick up speed.

The ship is then shown moving slowly past the docking bay as people continue to wave bye. A close up of the three smaller ships is shown pulling titanic out of the docking bay and into the open sea.

A small sail boat is shown in opened water as titanic sails by as it sails into the open ocean.