📖💗💢|⚡Fortunate🧡

TW: mentions of SH (only a little don't worry nothing too detailed) and depression (please do be as careful as you can). This is a long one, please enjoy it!

Everything has always been so ordinary for the Auburn-haired boy. He doesn't have any enemies or any problems. He could have any girl he wants, He's wealthy and he has a nice family. Despite everything being perfect, everything is so dull and dank in his eyes. 

He would want to feel a scratch or even a bruise. Sometimes he would just try to hurt himself to feel things. He couldn't bring himself to obtain an unfortunate event like that on itself. Why is it so awful to be perfect? Why would anyone feel envious of what he kept and struggled with?

It was always the same morning, birds chirping, the sun shining brightly. Luke tiredly stretched his arms feeling his lips that are never chapped. He sits up and quickly gets ready for school. How fortunate he thought. 

"Hey honey, good morning. your pancakes are on the table!" A woman that looks similar to the boy greeted him. "Thank you, Mother!" Luke said with the sweetest smile splattered on his face. Although it was always the same smile, it never changes. 

He gulped, slowly devouring the food that was served to him. The food always tastes the same, he eats at the same speed, and the texture is nothing amazing. Yet he still gasped, "The pancakes are wonderful, Mother!" His mother responded with a giggle.

"How sweet of you, Have I told you how lucky I am to have you as a son?" Luke's mother squealed. The same compliments, nothing out of the ordinary. "Mom, you're making me blush!" Luke exclaimed, although there were no layers of color placed on his cheek. 

After consuming his breakfast, he took some vitamins before finally waving goodbye to his mother. He walked on the same road, passing by the same signs, passing the same people. Nothing to be excited about.

He looked down, watching his legs going back and forth at the same pace. Nothing ever really impressed him. Suddenly a force was pushing him forward, So he fell face-planted to the ground. Shock rushed through him, an emotion was created. A weight was keeping him from getting up for a while, then the weight lifted itself and his shoulder felt light again. 

He slowly sat up, dusting himself before turning to the direction the force came from. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The boy repeatedly apologizes, bowing rapidly. However, the auburn-haired boy was still stuck in utter shock, eyes widened. He caught himself gazing at the odd-looking boy displayed upon him.

The boy has mauve-colored hair with a few strands out of place, Beautiful periwinkle eyes, and fair skin, and he has a charming face. He was wearing black trousers, a white shirt with a purple tie, and a purple blouse over it. 

"Hello?" The mauve-haired snapped his finger, bringing Luke back from his little daydream. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Luke said scratching the back of his head. "No! I should be the one apologizing! I'm sorry!" The mauve-haired boy apologized once again.

"Hey, it's alright! accidents happen!" Luke attempted to comfort the boy that was bowing uncontrollably. Accidents do happen, it happens to most people but not to Luke. For the first time in a while, he felt a familiar strung inside of him.

The boy sighed at Luke's sentence, unamused at the response. "Accidents do happen, doesn't it?" He rather bluntly replied. This is new to Luke, he never had anybody talking in that tone of voice. 'Why is he overjoyed with this encounter?' Luke wondered. He felt as if he seemed to have seen this boy before around his school, yet he never put any further inspection of who the boy is.

The mauve-haired boy started walking away, without saying anything more. Amused by the condition he has fallen over on, he decided to chase after the boy. "Hey! w-wait up!" Luke stammered, running up to the boy. "What's your name?" The honey-eyed boy asked.