dont leave..-mcm

y/n pov-

i was walking to my boyfriend miguel's house. he said he was having a bad day so i decided to suprise him.

"hi ma!" i said to wendy giving her a hug.

"aww hey mi amor" she said hugging me back.

"where's miguel?" i asked and she pointed tot he stairs.

"he won't talk to me he said something happened about his interview being weird and he just locked himself in his room." wendy said sadly

"it's ok ma i'll talk to him" i said kissing her cheek and walking upstairs.

"baby? it's your amazing lovely one of a kind girlfriend." i said jokingly while knocking on the door. a few seconds passed and he opened it he had tears on his face and his eyes were red.

"baby what's wrong?!" i said while walking into his room and closing the door he didn't say anything and he just hugged me.

"miguel honey what happened..?" i said worried at this point.

"the guy doing the interview was weird and he wouldn't leave me alone..all the questions were for me and they were weird like asking if i was a virgin and he said my name was a porn star name.."

miguel ranted and i just listened he obviously was uncomfortable by the whole situation.

"i'm sorry baby..wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" i said trying to cheer him up a little

"yeah..please don't leave.." he mumbled.

"i'm not going anywhere come on let lay down." i said getting on his bed and putting on his favorite movie. i don't get why some interviewers are so weird to minors..