sleepover - M.T

y/n's pov-

y/n's pov-

tonight i'm going to a sleepover with the black phone cast. i only know them cause me and mason have been friends for a while. i walk up to the steps and knock on the door.

"Y/N!" maddy yells and jumps to hug me. i hug her back and laugh.

"hey madss" i say and we both walk inside. i say hey to everyone but notice mason staring at me a lot. i ignore it and sit on the couch.

"ughhhh i'm so tiredd" i whine and lay my head on miguel's shoulder.

"hell no get your heave head off me!" miguel yells and pushes me off the couch. i start to fake cry and mason come over.

"are you hurt?!" mason asks sounding concerned. i start to laugh and everyone laughs with me.

"aww is mason concerned about his cru-" maddy starts but mason covers her mouth.

"weird anyway miguel ima fight you when i wake up." i say and start to fall asleep on the floor. mason lays next to me and some how we end up cuddling. (y/n you so stupid HE MADE YALL CUDDLE.)

"oh my god" i hear a muffled maddy say and a flash in my face. i wake up slowly and realize a pair of arms is wrapped around me.

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I BEING KIDNAPP- oh it's just mason..WAIT MASON?" i say confused because we aren't even dating. everyone starts to laugh and i wake mason up.

"what y/nn" mason whines. he then blushes because he realizes what he did. he quickly gets up and walks to his room.

"aweeee yall we're so cute! MASONN" brady yells walking to masons room.

"y'all are adorable!" maddy says and u roll my eyes.

"we aren't dating it probably was a accident" i say and walk to masons room.

"she would never like me like that!" i hear mason say from the other side of the door.

"come on it's y/n she definitely likes you!" i hear brady say and then the door opens and i fall on the floor.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!" i yell and hold my side. i look up and see a wide eyed mason and a concerned brady.

"we're you stalking us?" brady says and i nod. i then stand up and turn to leave.

"yeah i was stalking two teenage boys one built like ken from barbie and the other built like simba from the lion king of fucking course i was stalking y'all!" i say trying to distract them as i leave but maddy walks in and see mason with a red face and wide eyes.

"omg does she know?! do you like him back?!" maddy yells and i laugh.

"whatttt noooo" i say obviously lying then i start running i head feet chasing me so i run out the front door to my best friends house.

"JAMES OPEN THE DOOR IM BEING CHASED!" i yell and he opens the door i run in and hide. i hear knocks at the door then feet running around.

"y/n come out they know your here." james tells our and i sigh walking out.

"y/n! you have mason crying because he thinks he ruined y'all's friendship!" jacob yells at me. i feel bad but i'm just really akward when someone likes me. of course i like him back.

"god dammit why are boys so complicated" i say and fall dramatically. then miguel picks me up and starts walking to the house.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU DICK! I WILL END YOUR BLOOD LINE BITCH" i yell and he just bring me to masons room wiggling and screaming like a kid. i hear a sniffle and i calm down. miguel puts me down and walks out shutting the door.

"y/n im so so sorry i wasn't going to tell you but then you heard brady say it and it's true but i don't want to ruin our friendship i love you to much to not have you in my life at all-" he rant but i cut him off with a kiss.

"mason i like you to i just didn't know what to say but i really really like you i'm sorry i made you cry i really care about you" i say and he smiles hugging me tightly.

"DID YALL MAKE UP MAKE OUT?" maddy yells and me and mason laugh.

"be mine?" mason asks and i nod kissing him again.

"y'all are so cute it makes me sick." we hear and turn to the closet seeing brady.

"the fuck..you say i'm a stalker.."