love letter. -g.s

griffin's pov-

i'm going to tell y/n my crush of 3 years that i like her. that was until one of my bullies came up behind me.

"hey freak what's this?"

he said taking the letter his eyes widened as he's read it. he started laughing hard. my face was red.

"p-please give i-it b-back.."

i asked and he looked at me. he smiled and i got worried.

"s-s-s-spit i-i-i-it o-o-out g-g-g-g-g-griffin but no i think i'll tell y/n in front of everyone at the pep rally, bye nerd!"

he said walking off. i felt tears coming to my eyes and i saw y/n.

"hey griff!"

she said excitedly and hugged me. i didn't hug back.

"i-i have to g-go to the b-bathroom"

i said running off. i cried and then the bell rang i felt someone dragging me out the bathroom it was on of the bullies.

"p-please don't!"

i begged but they didn't listen. they held me infront the school and i saw y/n standing infront me.

"what the hell! let him go."

y/n said walking up to them but moose grabbed her shoulder.

"hold on i have something to tell you from sweet griffin here."

he said grabbing the mic and opening the letter.

"dear y/n
this might be weird but i thought you should know i like you. a lot. since we were kids i've had this feeling that i was safe with you no one could hurt me. after my dad beat me you would be there to hold me and comfort me, your my dream girl. i understand if you don't feel the same but please don't let this ruin our friendship.
love,
griffin stagg"

as moose finished i was crying silently. the whole school knew about my dad now. but not only that people were recording. i looked at y/n her eyes were wide but when she saw me her eyes softened. she walked to the stage and handed moose a piece of paper? oh no was it more stuff about me. was she not really my friend? is she friends with my bully?

"dear griffin,
i'll probably never give this to you but i like you. i like you more than a friend. more than my dog rover. and you know how much i love rover. i love your bright blue eyes, your blonde hair, and your stutter is so cute. griffin i could write a book about why i like you. i really hope i have to courage to give you this one day.
love,
y/n l/n"

moose finished reading the letter. my eyes were wide and i looked at y/n who was already looking at me. the bullies put my arms down and y/n walked up to me.

"i like you to griff"

she said lowly and i smiled brightly. we both leaned in and kissed. eveyone was cheering especially my step brother vance.

"BREAK HIS HEART I BREAK YOUR FACE"

vance yelled and me and y/n laughed in the kiss. we pulled away and hugged.

"i love you griff.."

y/n whispered in my ear. my face was red a a tomato.

"i-i love y-you to y-y/n.."

i whispered back. i hate my stutter it makes me sound weak. she smiled and laughed a little.

"your stutter is so cute"

she said and grabbed my hand walking up the bleachers. she knew i hated my stutter but knowing she liked it was all that mattered

and to think this all happened over a LOVE LETTER..