how he asked you out -p

FINNEY BLAKE
Y/N'S POV-

it was monday the day i hated. i began walking to school cause once again my dumbass brother left me. i hear a scream i know to well. finney. i start running and see the same pricks pinning him against a locker and punching him. one holding a notebook ripping it up laughing.

"get off him you dicks!" i yell and run over to them. they drop finney and run away. finney quickly grabs the notebook crying.

"finney what's wrong?" i ask and sit next to him. he flips over the pages till he sees one ripped. he sigh and put his hands over his face crying. i noticed a small signature in the corner of the page.

"i love you finney and gwenny
love, mom"

i realize it was small notes his mom wrote him. i look around and see a piece of paper and pick it up. i grab the notebook and some tape out of my backpack. i move the paper till it's perfect and tape it carefully.

"it's not as good as before but it'll work.." i say handing the book to finney. he smiled slightly and hugs me.

"thank you y/n" he says his head in the crook of my neck.

"i love you.." i hear finney mumble my breathe hitches and i tense up.

"you what?" i say and he quickly sits up.

"i'm sorry! i didnt mean to say that well it's true but i've liked you for a while you don't like me back i know but please don't leave me your the best friend i've had and i really don't have a lot of frien-" he rants but i cut him off.

"i love you to" i say and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"will you be my girlfriend..?" he mumbles unsure if he should ask.

"i would be delighted finney"

ROBIN ARELLANO

at his house
Y/N'S POV-

i was eating dinner at the arellanos, his mom is like my mom so i eat over here often. but tonight was different everyone was acting off.

"is everything okay?" i ask because his mom is quiet and so is robin. they both nod quickly. i sigh and keep eating. something's up. i thought to myself. i finish my plate and wait for him and his mom to finish.

"i'll wash the dishes mama" i say and grab all the plates and cups.

"oh no honey i can do them" his mom offers but i shake my head. i go to the sink and start washing the dishes but i hear them whispering.

"robin mãrio arellano why didn't you tell her?!" his mom whisper yells. i knew something was wrong.

"ma i'm scared! she calls you mama so she probably thinks of me as a brother!" he whisper yells back.

"boy ion give 2 fucks you tell her tonight or i will!" his mom whisper yells back. i finish the dishes and walk back.

"ima head home love yall" i say grabbing my coat but his mom stops me.

"why don't you spend the night ninã?" his mom asks. i look at robin and he blushes looking away. i nod and sit down on the couch.