assholes. pt2-m.t

y/n's pov-

We got up from the table and i grabbed masons hand. the boys scoffed and walked to the car.

"your friends are assholes mason." i said and started walking with him to the car.

"they usually aren't like this..im so so sorry y/n" mason said and looked at me for reassurance that it wasn't his fault. i gave him and small smile and kissed his cheek.

"hurry up love birds!" his friend said. the only friend who had been nice tonight. i smilled and laughed a little getting into the car.

-time skip-

we arrived at the house and walked inside.

"you have a nice house james!"

i said trying to be nice. he looks at me and rolls his eyes. god damn asshole i say in my head.

"let's watch a movie, i'll make snacks mason you don't need any."

james said and i glared at him. he walked to the kitchen and came out with buckets of popcorn but not one for mason.

"where's mason's?"

i ask in a annoyed tone. they all laugh and james lifts masons shirt grabbing a little bit of fat.

"he needs none y/n"

james says and mason tries to push him away. i slap james arm and mason walks to the bathroom.

"y'all are so fucking annoying bro"

i say and run to the bathroom. i knock on the door and head sniffling.

"mase can i come in?"

i ask and i don't hear anything. a few seconds later the door opens. i quickly hug him and i feel my shirt getting wet.

"mase it's okay.."

i say and he sits up. i can tell he's bothered by what they said.

"i get im chubby but they didn't have to do that it was so fucking embarrassing. i'll just skip the snacks so i can hopefully lose some weight then i'll go to the gym tomorrow. y/n you deserve a bf who is skinny like miguel! he has a 6 pack and he's so strong im none of that-"

he rants but i cut him off by covering his mouth.

"mase your perfect your not even chubby! that's skin everyone has it. even miguel! they are just dicks, i love your body and i love you. i don't care about a 6 pack or you being strong. i just want you to be happy, your not skipping the snacks. come on i'll doordash us some snacks!"

i say and smile he just stares at me. i wipe his tears and kiss his cheek. he smiles and hugs me, i hug him tightly and help him up.

"what snacks do you want i'm getting a lot not gonna lie"

i say and we both laugh. i hand him the phone and he picks a few things. i see him looking and wanting to click on other stuff but he dosent. he hands me the phone and i add the stuff he was going to click. we go back in the living room and sit on the couch.

"you don't being a cry baby?"

his friend says and they all laugh. mason just nods and looks at the tv. i hold his hand and he puts his arm around me. the door bell rings and i go to answer it.

"yay snacks!"

i say and thank the driver. i walk back to mason and give him his bag of snacks. everyone was looking at us funny. mason looked around and sat the bag down.

"damn mason you got your girlfriend buying you snacks your that broke?"

one of his friends say laughing. i look at them and roll my eyes.

"actually he's not i was already buying myself snacks and i added stuff on for him since y'all didn't make him a bucket of popcorn."

i said and sarcastically smiled. i picked up masons bag and handed it to him. he smiled and grabbed one of his snacks eating it. we watched the movie and mason laid on my lap while i played with his hair. after the movie was over everyone was tired.

"wanna go home?"

mason whispered in my ear and i nodded. we got up and mason said his goodbyes. we walked out and i could tell mason still was a bit sad. i hugged him from behind while walking and he moved my arms.

"mason luther thames why did you move my arms."

i say annoyed and he just shrugged looking down. i knew it's cause what those dicks did. i put my arms back and when he tried to move them i slapped his hand.

"nope i want to hold you"

i said and he sighed. i kissed his arm and smiled.

"your perfect mason i love every bit of you inside and out. now are you hungry?"

i said cause i heard his stomach growl. he nodded his head slightly with a blush on his cheeks. i smiled and dragged him to a pizza shop.

"what do you want?"

i asked and looked at him. he looked at the menu i noticed him looking at the salads so i moved his head towards the pizzas.

"wanna share a large?"

i ask and he sighed and nodded. i ordered and split the pizza evenly. he slowly ate it, i ate mine normally.

"is it good?"

i asked and he smiled at me.

"yeah thanks y/n"

he mumbled and i nodded. i grabbed his hand after we were done and we walked home. i cuddled him and held his waist tight.

"good night babe i love every bit of you."

"thank you for everything today..good night my love."