how you met- p

FINNEY BLAKE-

standing up for him
Y/N'S POV-

i was walking to school already pissed off cause my stupid brother decided to not drive me.

"fucking dick sucker." i mumble. i turn the corner and hear a scream. like a loud scream. i look around and notice a girl backed against a fence and a boy getting beaten up.

"hey what's going on over here?" i say walking up to the group of boys. the one getting beat up looks up at me with wide eyes like a was scared.

"beating up this noid wanna join?" the middle one says. i smirk and nod. as they go to hit the boys again i swing my backpack at the ginger one.

"scram you ugly bastards!" i say and hit the other two in the stomach. they run and i giggle.

"holy shit that was bad ass!" the girl yells jumping up and hugging me. i hug her back and smile. she lets go and i help the boy up.

"you okay?" i say and he sniffles and nods. i look at his face and pull out a first aid kit handing it to him.

"im y/n l/n" i smile at the two and stick out my hand. they smile back and shake my hand.

"i'm gwen and this is my brother finney!" the girl named gwen exclaimes. her brother blushes and nods.

"nice to meet you finney".

ROBIN ARELLANO

in kindergarten
Y/N'S POV-

i was walking into my classroom when i notice a boy with a bandana looking around confused. i walk over to him and smile.

"hai! i'm y/n are you okay? you look lost" i say and giggle at the end of my sentence.

"oh hai! i'm robin Arellano i'm new and i don't know where i'm going" he says and smiles back.

"who's your teacher?" i ask him and he scratched the back of his head thinking.

"mrs. apple?" he says in a questioning tone. i giggle and grab his hand leading him to the class.

"mrs.apple! mrs.apple! this is robin he's new!" i say excitedly to the teacher.

"well thank you for showing him to the class y/n why don't you sit next to him?" mrs.apple says.

"okay follow me robin!"

BRUCE YAMADA

at the mall
Y/N'S POV-

i entered a store at the mall. i was there alone shopping for Christmas. i had to grab a bunch of stuff for my friends and family. i go to grab a sweater but hear a sniffle behind me.

"hello? is someone there?" i question there wasn't a bunch of people in the mall considering it was Christmas eve. but i notice a boy about my age sitting in the corner sniffling.

"o-oh sorry i didn't mean to i-interrupt your shopping" the boy apologizes. i walk over to him and sit next to him.

"it's fine but are you okay?" i ask and he just hangs his head low.