assholes-m.t

y/n povs-

My boyfriend mason invited me to go out with his friends tonight. It wasn't the cast but some friends from school. I gladly accepted and started getting ready.

"babe what should i wear?" i asked mason through the bathroom door.

"whatever you want" he said and i smiled know what i was going to wear. i wasn't dressing up because all we were doing was going to dinner then back to his friend james (random name) house for a game night. i threw on my white Brooklyn new york t-shirt and matching green shorts.

 i threw on my white Brooklyn new york t-shirt and matching green shorts

i looked in the mirror and smilled. mason walked out of the bathroom and looked at me smiling.

"soo you like my outfit?" he asked, anytime he's proud of a outfit he'll ask me if i like it.

"ooo you have to take pictures tonight that outfit is so cute!" i said dragging out the word cute. he smiled widely and hugged me. i hugged him back then pulled away putting on some random slides from goodwill.

"you ready to go?" i asked mason. he nodded grabbing the car keys. we made our way out of the house and to the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP
we all sat at our booth and i looked at mason who was smiling and looking at the menu. i looked at the menu deciding on y/f/m.

"dude why are you wearing that shit it looks cheap" masons friend said and they all started laughing. masons smile disappeared and he looked at his outfit.

"oh i thought it looked nice.." he said in a low tone. i looked at the boys in front of us then at mason.

"it looks nice mase!" i said and kissed his check. he looked at me and smiled slightly.

"of course you say that you can't hurt your baby's feelings" james said in a baby voice. i mugged him then rolled my eyes looking back at the menu.

"what are you getting mase?" i said looking at mason.

"probably (random meal)" he said while smiling. i love his smile it is so bright. i nod my head and show him what i'm getting. his friends scoff and i look up at them confused.

"what?" mason said confused. i kept looking at them weirdly till one of them speaks up.

"well don't you think you should lay off the food a little i mean you've gained some weight." his friend said and started laughing. i knew mason had gained a little weight but it wasn't really noticeable.

"oh uh yeah your right" mason mumbled looking down at his stomach. i sighed and looked at the waiter who was walking over to our table.

"hi guys im amber and i'll be your server today what can i get you started with?" the waiter asked.

"i'll have y/f/m" i said with a bright smile. everyone order besides mason.

"and for you?" the waiter said looking at mason.

"he'll have the house salad" his friend said and laughed a little.

"oh uh is that what you want?" the waiter said slightly annoyed about the boys sudden words.

"yeah..i'll have that." mason said with a fake smile. i sighed and as the waiter walked off i excused myself to the bathroom. i walked over to the waiter who was out of sight.

"um excuses me amber..?" i said and she turned around with a smile.

"oh yes?" she said and i smiled back.

"can you take out the salad and put in (random meal)?" i said and she nodded. i smiled and thanked her walking back over to the booth. they were all laughing and i sat down. mason kissed my check and i smiled holding his hand.

"dude you don't have to be so clingy it's embarrassing" his friend said laughing hard. i rolled my eyes getting annoyed at this point.

"oh i'm not really being clingy.." mason said letting go of my hand. i rolled my eyes again and went on my phone.

"ooo you texting other boys? there's plenty hotter than this one!" james said and i looked up mugging him.

"no i'm texting my mom tf" i said and went back to texting my mom. mason's face dropped at that comment and i could tell he was upset. i tapped his shoulder and showed him my phone.

"i'm text my mom babe promise." i said and he looked at my phone. he smiled at me and went back to talking to his friends. not long after the food came out and his friends looked at his plate confused.

"he ordered a salad?" his friend said confused. the waiter who was already annoyed by the boys looked at them rudely.

"you ordered a salad for him..dumbasses." she mumbled the last word under her breath and i started laughing.

"what's funny?" his friend said confused. i laughed even more and the waiter laughed to.

"nothing nothing." i said winking at the waiter who winked back. mason started eating and of course his friends had something to say.

"bro you really need to lose weight or y/n is going to leave you." his friend said while eating a burger. i mugged him and i noticed mason stopped eat and just sat quietly. i had enough and decided to say something.

"ok honestly i'm tired of you assholes you say something about any and everything he does and it's getting old. it was never funny y'all just jealous he's successful at 16. i would never leave him and he dosent need to lose wait. and sorry for saying this but your the fat ass and your still munching on a burger. so leave him alone ight?" i said calmly and they all sat their shocked. mason looked at me with wide eyes and i just kept eating.

"ok jesus.." his friend mumbled. i hoped that would be the end of it but was i wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNAS CORNER

part 2??