BORN TO DIE- r.a

CHOOSE YOUR LAST WORDS..

"i hate you robin!"

we're the last words i said to my boyfriend before he went missing.

"i hate you more y/n! fuck you."

he said back and left my house the same day.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME..

that was the last time i saw him. i walked out my house the next morning to see a missing child poster. it read..ROBIN ARELLANO AGE 14 MISSING. i couldn't breathe i fell to the ground.

CAUSE YOU AND I..

i was determined to find him. i rod my bike around the neighborhoods for 3 weeks till i found a house with a weird black van. i walked around the house and found a small window. i looked in and saw..ROBIN!

"robin!"

i yelled and tapped on the window. his head shot up and he was stained in blood and tears.

WE WERE BORN TO DIE.

he started crying more when he saw me. all the sudden a tall man came in with a dog and..axe?

"NO!"

i yelled and the man's head shot up. i grabbed a big bolder and broke the window.

"little shit!"

the man growled at me. he went to his me with the axe but i dodged it. i kicked his back and grabbed the axe hitting him. i ran to robin and held him.

"y/n you could've died why did you do that?!"

robin yelled worried about me.

"cause we were born to die."

i said and he gave me a weak smile kissing my forehead.