late night snacks- r.a

"ughh"

i groaned as i got up from my bed to go get a snack from the grab and go. i had been craving some chocolate and a soda, i slipped on my shoes and began walking. i saw a familiar face.

"robin?"

i said and he turned around. he had that million dollar smile.

"y/n! hey babe"

he said hugging me. i hugged him back and he held my hand.

"what are you doing out so late?"

i asked him.

"i could ask you the same. i'm just going to the grab and go to get some snacks"

he says holding onto my hand tightly. weird.

"same here"

we giggle and walk into the grab and go and get our snacks. we decided to take some pictures,

"omg your face!"

i say laughing at robins face. we begin walking home and sit at a bench. i start telling a story about drama class.

"then the girl tripped and fell- robin?"

i say noticing he's just staring at me. he smiles and sits up fully.

"you really miss me huh?"

he says almost sadly.

"what are you talking about?"

i say and he just smiles.

"you will live a long life y/n, yet a eternity without me. you will look into the faces of passers by, hopping for something that will for an instant bring me back to you."

i start tearing up. i'm confused.

"robin what are you-"

i say but he cuts me off.

"you will find moonlit night strangely empty, because when you call my name through them there will be no answer. always your heart will be aching for me and your mind will give you the doubtful consolation that you did a..brave thing."

he says. i shake my head.

"no! your here t-the pictures!"

i plead pulling out my phone. i click on the pictures but it's only me no robin. i look up and i'm alone. i start crying.

"y/n?"

i hear a familiar voice.

"finney.."

i say hugging him tightly. i wonder what he will think when he finds out i gave up robin to save me..