Chapter 11: First Week of Classes

"Good Job Sora-san" Izuku commended the older man as they walk along the hallway of the ancestral house. "I asked you to surprise me and you really did", he continued.

"I take pride in taking things to a higher-level young master." Sora supplied trailing behind Izuku.

"When I told you to look for someone to have an alliance with, I never thought you'd go after my father." Izuku mused.

"He is currently holding the highest position in this country," Sora explained. "He can overlook your past and future transgressions. Plus, you have a common goal, he is the best person for you to have an alliance with."

"I know, but that was risky. What if he decided to ban me instead from any activities remotely considered vigilantism? Not to mention how hard it was to come clean with my mother."

"Oh, he won't. If he truly is a Midoriya, he would not pass up an opportunity to get closer to his goal. Even if it means using his own son. He will make sure you're safe, but he will definitely use you."

"I am a Midoriya," Izuku supplied, with a mildly offended tone.

"My point, exactly," Sora smiled, feeling vindicated. "I did have a first-hand experience."

////

Izuku would define his first few days in high school as a whirlwind of experiences.

A physical test first thing on the first day?

Check.

Witnessing the potential of the future heroes who will be personally trained by the number one hero, All Might, himself?

Check.

Villain attack inside the safest school in the whole country?

Oh well, big check.

The whole USJ (also known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, not the park one) where they were supposed to have rescue training was a mess. Izuku was torn between teleporting the whole class somewhere safe and running away from villains or taking off and gathering reinforcements.

He knows he can teleport the whole class plus the two teachers, Aizawa-sensei and Thirteen-sensei (yes the freaking hero Thirteen). But that would be his limit. Then villains will be left to their own devices. And who knows if they will just retreat or attacked the school at large.

But if he took off and gather reinforcements, would the villains be threatened and hurt any of them badly before he comes back?

"Izuku!" Denki called from the back and cut him from his inner turmoil.

"Go call the other teachers! We can defend ourselves long enough for you to comeback", his best friend assured while eyeing the villain made of mist. So far, he was the deadliest looking from the rest of the invaders.