Chapter 4: Ambushed

***

Character Backgrounds: The Parents

***

Hisashi Mdoriya

Quirk: Fire Breath

Occupation: Government Official/President

Appearance: Average height, Black curly hair, black onyx eyes and freckles. (Just imagine a grown-up Izuku with black hair and eyes and minus the baby cheeks)

A former police and prosecutor, whose fame sky rocketed when he won a case against the master mind of the largest drug syndicate of the country. He was immediately considered a hero, for drug abuse was, at that time, the major problem of the country. After a few years, he was convinced to run for presidency and then won. The public was captured by his bright assuring smile and determined eyes. His presence alone assures the public of genuine safety.

The Midoriya's were famous family line of public servants. The first one to take the spotlight was Midoriya Susumo, Hasashi's Great Grandfather, who was one of the lead advocates of the first International Hero Law, the law that molded the current hero system.

Inko Midoriya

Quirk: Levitation of small objects

Occupation: housewife/First Lady

Appearance: same with canon

A loving wife to the current president and a caring mother of the protagonist. Previously a pre-school teacher but quits her job when she got pregnant. She always wears prim and proper clothes, an acquired habit from her previous job. But looks can be deceiving, she might look like a fragile woman, but if someone's going to lay a hand to her family, especially to her only boy, they are advised to contact their life insurance provider immediately.

Mitsuki Bakugou

Quirk: Glycerin

Occupation: Government Official/Vice President

Appearance: Same as canon

Former military official and celebrated war hero, Mitsuki was famous for her boldness and colorful choice of vocabulary. She got a hall of fame award for being the woman who got the highest ranking in the military, almost on her way to lead the whole military faction of the country if she did not run for office. She became a war hero when she directed a small squad to raid a rumored base of the biggest rebellion against the government of Japan in history and forced them to surrender. Hisashi's and Mituski's friendship were formed way back in high school when they were both studying under the heroics program in UA, but both choose not to pursue heroics and instead joined the law enforcement and military force, respectively.

Masaru Bakugou

Quirk: Oxidizing Sweat

Occupation: Businessman/Fashion Designer

Appearance: Same as canon

One the famous designer in and out of the country. His company mainly caters to heroes in cooperation with the leading tech company in the country but also caters quality and fashionable clothes to the public. He and Mitsuki were childhood friends and eventually became lovers then married. He's always calm and can extend the calmness around him specially to his wife and daughter. People are still wondering how he can tame the personification of thunder storm (his daughter) and super hurricane (his wife).

Hero Kaminari

Quirk: Bugging Device

Occupation: Businessman/Information Broker