lingering inside. k3

I looked at tung eating his breakfast smiling like there was no tomorrow, "now what has got you smiling like that" . I asked khao while his face was stuffed with rice and goddamn that was a cute sight to look at. "Roic tase guud" khao tried to talk still chewing his food while First decide to smack his head "uhh~ i know now finish your food we have a fan meet soon" First smiled at khaotung who was now trying to finish his food as fast as possible.

Khaotung looked at First and wondered if he had eaten anything, he took small piece of meat with his chopsticks and brought it up close to First's mouth "ahhh open up open up" , suprised at tung's action First still opened his mouth to be fed by tung, chewing his food First asked "what's this" khaotung smiled looking at First's dazed and stunned expression "you bought me food so i fed you as simple as that" and with that First started to feel a whirl like slow hot churn it was like butterfly's in his stomach but why?

- few mins after finishing the food -

"Ok First , khaotung the stage is ready for you both" the back stage worker asked both of them to join the stage for the event, the arena was full of fan cheering shouting there names and ships names , holding fk's signature light stick. As both First and khaotung entered the stage with ecstatic smile on there faces, "swadeeee khaaa , swadeee khaa" First greeted all his guest he looked at khaotung expecting him to do the same but khao was having difficulty with his mic.

"My mic is not working properly First, can we both use the same one" khao whispered into First's ear with a dismal, but First patted his back and agreed to compensate, after all he doesn't mind tung holding the same mic has his actually the thought of him holding in to his hand was making him all giddy, khaotung passes the broken mic to the stage crew and quickly greets everyone "sorry everyone the mic was not working but it's fine" he looks at First who is patiently waiting for Tung to speak "First will lend me his mic" khaotung and First were both staring at each other there face plastered with a lively smile.

The fan's were wild, screaming to there hearts desire and crying on how cute they look together "how are my capybara's" khao was holding the mic has his hands were being wrapped by First's finger's both holding the mic together while there arms touch occasionally bumping into to each other, "WHEN ARE YOU BOTH GONNA BE BOYFRIENDS~" One of the fan shout from the crowd, khaotung felt heat run up his cheeks as the question was asked as his eyes widened he looked everywhere but First's face. First grinning at the question he could see tungs blush and too add more spice, even though he him self was going crazy from the question and said "let's just say . . . I'm taking care of this little cat beside me" fan's were squinting there eyes in excitement First's words were killing the best out of them.

Khaotung looked at First still flushing bright red, he lightly smacked First's shoulder in embarrassment and a slight smile forming on his face and the fan meet went on with both of them singing there ost of 'the Eclipse' , 'over the moon' and answering there fans questions some being very hot ones.

Finally there fan meet was over after an hour or so they went it to rest in back room of the stage, exhausted both of them came out looking up and sighing to let out the tensed feeling in the air. "Our fans sure do love to give out burning hot questions" First said out snickering but Tung replied with small chuckle "that's because they love us Mr khanapan", both smile at each other finding a spot to sit and rest them selfs from all the exhaustion.

Both of them sat on the sofa, first sitting straight up while khaotung rest's his head on Firsts lap, both seemingly comfy with each other as they held there phones, "i wanna take a smol nap before we eat, can I use your lap" he asks First adjusting himself to face him with pretty pleasing eyes "and what if i say no" First tease's him playfully wondering how he would respond "oww~ then i will get up" khao pouts but then First shakes his head denying and smiles at khaotung, he gestures him to his lap, allowing him to sleep on it, the sleepy boy close his doe eyes letting Mr.khanapan's hand rest on his head as he form's claiming strokes on khaotung's hair

~ 10 or more mins fly by ~

First kept taking small glances at khaotung to see if he wakes up or by chance uncomfortable but also to see his peacefull face resting against his thighs, that face taking break from all that hard work he has done without complaining, that built a lazy grin of his face at the same time he got this troubled feeling? something he hasn't felt before, his heart slowly started to beat faster but he couldn't figure out why. All he did is see a tiny petite figure resting on him so why?. He didn't hate this bubbling feeling but it was werid, and right when he was about to do anything at all khao moved his head, his eyes lazily opening as he adhere's to the light and the muscles of his face forming a dull smile "you up shortstop" that name . . . that Nick name made the sleepy Tung now wide awake he looked at First embarrassed yet amazed "where did that come from bigfoot" khaotung bit back at First by calling him by his given nickname , First just laughed and smacked khaotung's head, acting like it hurt he got up and rubbed his forehead "oiiii you hurt me" he wiped a fake cry and went to find a bathroom stall.

While khaotung went to freshen up a bit First was left alone on the sofa still having this werid feeling, when his Tung- ... khaotung called him bigfoot he felt happy remembering all the little moments they had together while filming there series. But this lingering feelings, these unknown feelings they weren't subsiding, but he somewhat felt. . . . that this might have something to do with tung and way he is around him, but what exactly is something he couldn't figure out. He brushed it of and went after his waddling Tung "TUNGGG~ WAIT FOR MEE" he shouted running after khao who was getting away from First, they both laughed at there (cute) behaviour and proceeded to head out for quick lunch before they go home orr clash at First to watch a movie ( just a movie 👀)

~ will First find out about these unknown feelings~
~ What's for there lunch~ (ahemtungahem)

- A-thors-note -
Halo halo ez capybaras, 👀 do u think they watch a movie with the screen on or off. . . . Anygays bhank you for reading n drink wuta or i will shove it down , (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ baiibaii