a silent night . k7

Angst, might hurt a little/ listen to "coming down" by the weekend for the feellls~.

Slow foot steps approached, the sound of rust and hustling metal getting kicked around could be heard. It was him. . . The man who was watching Khaotung earlier his eyes were slender full of rage and decitefull-ness, his face couldn't be seen properly, he had wore a jet Balck hood to cover it. Khao was alert of the steps approaching towards him, he did not utter a word, body stuck in one position unable to run, move or even defense him self but when he finally did try to move . . . He was already caught in the hands of a gray hawk. The man was behind khaotung, both hands grabbing a tight hold of the preys wrist much so that khao couldn't even see the man's face even if there was light. Tungs eye's shot wide the pain within the grip mixed with the panic he had earlier and the danger he's now in, he couldn't shout or help nor utter a word. He was afraid if he did anything the man behind would do something in return to hurt him, mind a prison and body a useless prey khaotung felt forlorn he was completely dejected.

"We meet again - tung~" his voice was hoarse a sickeningly deep voice which cooed in khao's ear, the voice sounded familiar but he couldn't pin point who it was, he mustered up all the courage that he him self surprisingly had left and voiced "w-who isthis" the small voice could be heard, so scared like it would break any moment, "oh- what this, you don't even remember your own boyfriend" it all came down to him, the man behind him holding his wrist trying to hold him in a place was non other than "p- . . . Pod" the guy working with khaotung in the series they both acted in tonhon chonlatee, it was pod, the pod that had a crush and a undying thirst for wanting khaotung to him self, "p-please pod please iwill do anything pleasepod, d-dont dothis to me pod please, if it's m-money a- I can't give howmuch ever you want, p-please just letme go" he was begging for his life the life that was already dying inside with all the hate thrown at him, ready to give up his wealth his dignity for just escaping.

"Money?, you little shit" his hold gets even tenser while he drags khao to the edge of the terrace with tung's back facing the deep and rigid shallow wall that if given even the slightest push would end ones soul. "I have more money than your tiny body could ever make Khaotung, But you know what else you could give me" there was slight pause one that filled pods eyes with disgusting imaginations while khaotung's eye with fear and morose, he bought his lips closer to khao's ear so he hears it clearly "your body" those two words trigger every nerve in tung's body he was breaking down in anxiety and trying to break free from pod's hold but he only held him tighter bringing his large body closer to khaotung's back pressing it together but the little one tried to squirm his body trying not to touch the man's figure even for the slightest second but only to be held still by pod's right hand that traveled from tungs wrist to his abdomen fondling his skin that was not covered with the fabric, while the other hands was now griping both the hands not letting them go.

Khaotung's face painted a tormented expression, his teeth gritting, the eye lids squinted from his uncomfortable touch and clear tears of anguish streaming down with out stoping. It didn't stop when the disgusting man decided to kiss khao's neck eagerly trying to leave loathing marks on his nape and other areas but he stopped only for a second to say "be a good dumb fuck and obey Khaotung, remember I was the one who put you on top now it's time you fucking pay me" and started to abuse more of the helpless guys skin and Khao couldn't even call out for help knowing if he did the the man behind could do anything . . . that he might just end his life on spot. So... he let him- he let him use his body and all his thoughts came down pouring back heavy.

Let him, let him khaotung at lest you will become of some use, let him use you, your useless anyway, your not need, everyone hates you, First doesn't need you no one does, be great full he even wants such unwanted body, your useless. All of this swarmed his mind, what he felt inside out is undescribable, not even words could explain what he felt, what everyone in his position would have felt.

Seeing how obliging khaotung is being, pod gave him a chance, a chance that others wouldn't have gave. He demanded for something "your no fun slut, fine then give me a kiss and maybe I will let you go" khaotung was in awe shock, how could a man even ask such disturbing and discreet thing, but khao had no other choice, maybe just maybe he would feel some pity and let him go. Tung slowly turned his face to the man in the back hesitating for a while but finnally giving up. Pod didn't even hesitate and clashed his lips kissing the poor boy with no remorse trying to open his mouth so he could enter but the others eyes were shut close tightly while doing so the grip on tung wrist was getting lose but he did not dare kiss pod back, even if he was helpless he did not give up, not on the one he actually thought he liked. he felt disgusted by everything happening so gruesome and right before anything worse could happen- there came a heavenly voice.

~raikan topiniiii mosom ropuchom- tiwu ayu sipat pi keun paiiii~ (sorry I know worng timing :p)

A voice sparked in his mind a beautiful alluring voice calling him out "you can do this tung, break free my tung, don't let him touch you, I will come I will save you soon wait for me, my tung wait for me" it was First's voice in his mind, like an angel trying to save him from afar trying to push him to get out, khaotung was struck by this. His eyes quick open and with out thinking and gathering all his strength he has left he broke free, pushing away from the edge, taking his elbow and shoving it right in pod's stomach. Pod groaned in the pain the stepped back "ugh- you fucking shit", khaotung took this chance the dashed out of there. Running hurriedly of the stairs almost tripping down he was looking for the car that both First and Khao came in, he didn't even take a chance to think, not even calling for help or calling First. He rushed to the car, stared the car and driver aimlessly. He didn't know where he was going his mind was fogged up, fear, agony and revulsion eating him up . . . . But there was one place. One place that he called would home that felt more like home "chonburi, First's parents house!" It was the lively cozy beach where First's parents lived (akks house) he loved that place he loved his parents as much as they loved him. And so he drove, in full speed still shaking with fear from the things pod did, in pitch dark has it was almost 3am the streets were all quite not a soul to be seen, but one thing khaotung did not know was . . . . He didn't have his phone.

~ where the heck is First, Is pod going to come back for revenge, is khaotung going to reach chonburi with out getting in a .... Accident.~

U-thors-note
Did I say a little hurt, suurrry I lied 😝. Ahem but the event in here are true not for khaotung but for me (except the driving part n money thing) just know that whenever your in danger- shout no matter what is happening even if u feel the slightest uncomfortable shout for help. Before it gets to late, well then my capys this chap was posted because someone was very hungry 👀. Welpwelp baibaii, drink lots of wuta🪄