shining beneath the dark sky . K9

The boat was going at a moderate speed not to fast not to slow, after that incident khaotung had with the car he didn't want it to happen again, getting hit on the head with a 'metal rod' as he would like to call it- was enough to warn him not to repeat the same mistake again. But then.....he wanted to get to the island faster, it's quite far after all and if any of the fishers or uncle auntie finds him he would have to come back immediately. Even with all these facts forcing him to go fast he didn't do so, khao looked up the night sky it was painted with uncountable stars, each twinkling often like a morse code message. The stars reminded him of the past, like the first time he went to Pha Pun Dao for the series tale of thousands stars and how the view of the mountains and little shiney stars looked amazing, like how there was a scene in ourskyy2 for them to sleep on the near side river on the wooden platform with the stary view of the sky.

But out of all of them he still had that fresh memory, when First and him went for camping, how the grass still looked green in the moonlight, both of them sitting on a soft blanket beneath the same dark night sky that had as many glowing stars as the eye could reach. Looking at each other like there was no one but them in there own world, smiling at each other as clam winds swept past them. . . . . Tears wear hot going down once again, thinking of the times he was together with First was making him lose his mind. Khaotung missed him- missed him so much that he thought staying away from him would protect him. Save him from a guy like himself. A disaster. Tungs body was hot, he felt the temperature rising in his body, even in the glim dark he could be seen felling hot, sweating, light headed. But this feeling got worse when he noticed that the motor of the boat had stoped working and the boat once moving has stoped half way to where we was supposed to go. Khaotung was agitated by this, it was like the car incident all over again but this time with the boat, he already felt like a burning dying body, he kept remembering what happened to him again and again. How he aggressively got touched by pod, leaving disgusting marks on his body, the car crash that was going to end his life, the hate comments which he believes are true that made him feel uneasy, it played in his head Ike a repeat button. His head started to act up again the pain he had got worse, fuming he griped his hair, eyes widened, tears rolling, faint-ish feeling, anger, heavy breathing, shaking.

"AGHHHHH STOP, PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP I CANT- I CANT DO THIS STOP . . . I can't keep going any more, I can't"

He looked at the clam waters, a trembling smile on his face "maybe is for the best".

Was the last words he said before his body jumped into the body of water. Ending his own life, the still painful expression on his face the limp body entered in the ocean, the cold feel of the water covered each inch of his skin. He sank . . . Deeper and deeper as the light started to fade, his eyes started to close, his body was going to give up and he was ok with it. He was ok with leaving the world behind because to him that would help the world, help the people he loved most, help those who helped him. That it would be best if they didn't have to deal with failure like him.

. . . And just as he was about to close his pained eyes he saw someone reaching out to him,
someone he thought he would never see again.

~, Uncle , starnger , First . . . Pod. Who is it~

Author-
I'm sorry, I couldn't deliver you a good chapter, I know this is short and sloppy. I have a high fever and my mood is not good lately, I will try to make it better next time. Take care everyone be safe, once again sorry and thank you <3