Just a movie . k4

Both khaotung and First has reached First's condo , It wasn't that far away from there fan meet location just 30min or so but that doesn't mean khaotung wasn't tried. Just as he entered First's condo he stretched his tiny frame to get all the tensed and sore muscles out, tip toeing while his hands reach the air. First just watch him chuckling at his 'friend' and put there things aside the table "that tired huh friend~" first teased him for khaotung's actions, but khao groaned nodding in response, he sprung back up to ask First "I didn't bring any clothes so I will borrow yours ok :>" he anticipated getting a assuring smile from First.

I quickly went to First's closet to find comfortable pair of clothes and scouted out some loose pair of black sweatpants and over sized hoodie "ooi firr can I borrow this I will-", "you don't gotta ask tung we are friends after all" First intruped me in between but I was happy at first untill he said friends i would be lying to my self I said that I didn't feel upset about what he just told . . . . does he treat all his friends like that I thought I was- nevermind. I nod at him trying to not think anything of it and quickly rush to the bathroom to get changed taking all my clothes off, the fanmeet was fun but tiring cuz I could see tiny drops of sweat trickling down my neck "maybe a shower wouldn't be so bad" I chuckle to my self, plus I get to use First's body wash which smells like champagne rose and queenwood ooo just the thought feels good. "FIRRST I WILL TAKE A SHOWER NA?" I knew he was not that far but I have been shouting like this for my ma to here me since I was a kid. It's a habit "uh uh~ I hear you go ahead I will prepare the movie n drink's" his voice lowly heard from the bathroom but I could here it and I know that's a yes from him.

Khaotung all excited to get in the shower and use First's shower gel got behind the large glass tile, First had a rain shower in his bathroom which khao loved, he would twirl around n splash like a child any day he got to use First's shower but today. Today he was worn out to splish splash, so he stood under the shower rail while the hot water poured down on his body, he sighed as the water poured down him. Water covering every inch of his frame, he groaned as his body start to relax from the warm temperature and starts using the gel that he was practically gonna steal at this point, he took a sniff of the soft musky gel applying it all over his body from his steep defined collar bones to his torso where his very much sexy tattoo lied and the rest. He showerd within 20mins and wore his- First's clothes only to find one problem . . . The sweatpants slipped right down his waist, they were a size large but khaotung had a tiny waist, the pants had no strings so he couldn't tighten is that means. . . . He has to go out with over sized hoodie and boxers, but luckily for him the hoodie came just above the knees.

Tung was embarrassed on how the pants just skipped down like that but the most embarrassing thing was he has to go out knowing First is present, it's not like it's First's 1st time seeing khaotung in boxers when they went for water parks both were in boxers or swim trunks so it was ok but here . . . in First's condo alone just the thought was making his cheeks flush blossom pink but he try's to let go and open the door only to be greeted by a boy holding a bowl of lay's so stunned that he couldn't move a inch "f-first let me explain"

- MAH OISHI HONEY LEMON NAM THAN SUD PERCENT rom Cha que chaee~ teheak kwam suk churnnn~ mahhh o-ishii honey lemon -
(Best time for add ain't it ;) rolling back now)

"F-first your pants were a size bigger so they. . . ." I couldn't bring my self to say it out loud or even look up at First, I know he's holding back his laughter that wild cat, "so they dropped down ahahhaabha i- wow hahah blame your slim waste tung not my sweatpants" I knew it that meanie, he was laughing his heart out while I can't even process lift a leg to walk "shut up" I lowly shout at him for making fun of me , hhhh he's going to remember this forever now.

"Ai tung are u gonna stand there or should I carry you to bed huh~" First tease's khaotung, he knows how flustered and angry khao gets he makes fun of him undeniably laughing because . . . he thought khaotung looked cute. He didn't know what he was thinking but his mind just thought what it wanted to, but was it normal he doesn't really feel this kind of feelings when he is with other actors or friend's of his then why was. . . Khaotung so special, or was it just because he spent more time with him then others, either ways he brushed of his thoughts and got in bed with some snacks (including oishi honey lemon)

"YOU LITTLE BRAT" tung was bushing like fresh rose, running after First for teasing him he quickly got on the bed targeting First's back lightly hitting on it not to hurt him for real. "Okay okayy sorry there panther I won't do it~" he chuckled an gave his 'apology' "or will I" he whispered moving closer to khaotung while using his other hands to switch off the lights, although it was now suddenly dark he could feel tung's deep inhale and the shining orbs of his eye reflecting the TV's light, but that wasn't for long until khao decided to pull a funny face sticking out his tounge while squinting his eyes. They both laugh out at there acts and khaotung moves closer to First, adjusting him self so there is no space left behind.

"firrr snuggles??" Tung looked up at First to get a hopefull yes and nothing else "Is that even a question" First grinned proud and wide shifting one of his hand around khao's neck scooting him even closer if there was even any space left behind it was all gone by now. "What movie are we gonna watch tung??" First asked his tung ahem- khaotung knowing he would have something with him to recommend, tung was just scrolling through Netflix and he found the one wanted "ahaa got it, firr we gonna watch brokeback mountain, sounds good" "suree everything you put it good after all" first brought his hand that was resting on khao's shoulder now to his nape forming slow and soothing circles knowing that it's khaotung's fave spot that clams him down, in response getting soft purr like sounds out of tung.

He's so fucking cute ughh, what's worng with me why does my mind keep saying it. Again and again and again, the way he just melts In my hand while I do it. Am I . . . am I catching feelings. Ha no right hahahah friend's do this all the time right but do his other friends also rub his nape like this does he also purr to them like he is with me, just thinking about it make me jealous. I want to make him mine but how and why?? This feeling doesn't go down at all and the thing is ... I don't want it to go down. Fuck what if tung thinks it's werid.

Just before he could think of anything else khao tried to sneakly warp his hand around First's chest. First smiled all his thoughts had vanished and he was souly focusing on the what he claimed a silly cat, khaotung could hear First's heart beating fast like rapid foot steps of anticipation but decided not to ask, he wondered what made his heart beat like this, he was jealous but he can't help it but all that went when First decided to feed tung as a small smile formed on both there faces they were snuggling together occasionally feeding each other snacks and laughing.

They felt home they felt safe. Why , how , when, they didn't know all but what they did know was it felt good.

~why how what, so many questions naa, why do they both feel this pull towards each other or is it that they are just close friends"~

U-thors-note
Halo halo my capybara's 🤭 Finding there lovely playful side cute hold to this feeling because . . . It might not stay for long ;) oh what's that u were screaming, do that in my bed too (jk😉). Take caree loves drink wutaa to, boiboii <33