Hurray Butterfly Effect!

"Don't you think you should give up your seat?"

...

Aaaaargh!

Just why did this happen!?

Hello butterfly effect, where are you? In all fanfics, you just appear as you please. So why didn't you this time!?

"That's a crazy question, lady."

...

Sigh. I have boarded the same bus as in canon. The same ol' equality crap and Koenji being a jerk. I mean, if he is the heir of a conglomerate as large as Koenji, he must have to care about his reputation. Is that why he doesn't appear in media? Because if my child was as talented as him, I would have bragged about to the whole world. Maybe they sent him here to learn something while away from news? I sort of feel bad for his parents.

Anyway, what's with this? Did Ayanokoji just have to sit beside my seat, just like canon?

Uggh! I just want to stay the hell away from him. The whole story seems to be Ayanopapa's doing, from the beginning to end.

ANHS is the government's top priority in the education sector. And this means that Sakayapapa is also pretty high in influence. So, if Ayanopapa can just kick him out, and even sneak in so many white room children, I doubt he will have a mistake that a teenager without any influence and experience about outside world will successfully escape. Plus, it was always suspicious about how he didn't teach Ayanokoji how to socialize, despite it being the most important thing for a politician. Just look at all the Presidents and Prime Ministers of 'democratic' governments throughout the world. If you think so much capabilities are required, just look at sleepy Joe.

So, it is just my suspicion, but I think he let Ayanokoji into the school for him to acquire experience in outside environment. And when he didn't attract much attention, he sent other white room students to force him.

According to me, the whole setting is a drama set by Ayanopapa for Ayanokoji, and I don't want any part in that.

I have my Bitcoin to make me rich, and I am here to look for another career choice beside engineering. Even if I remain unemployed, that is not a problem.

"Excuse me!? Can someone please give a seat to the old lady?"

Oh hell naw.

If Koenji can be as shameless to sit in priority seat made for oldies and pregnant women, despite being rich enough to directly using a helicopter, I don't have any reason to hand over my ordinary seat, especially when I will have to stand with Helium-bitch.

Well, she wouldn't be here for long anyway. I already have a plan to get rid of her early on. I am not like someone who saved Kushida despite all of the things she pulled.

Sigh, well... It would be better if I didn't get class D this time. I think I am better than canon Horikita physically, and despite being a loner, wasn't a rude bitch in the last two years. I just like keeping my interaction with people at the minimum, and I wouldn't change that to fit in somewhere.

Class A is good. I will just let Sakayanagi have her way, though I will not become her goon. Honestly, I can't organize people so it is better to just follow her. But I don't think I will be given that, otherwise, it will greatly create an imbalance.

Class B will not be okay, because I don't want to loose my private points to save in the class vote. Though they will be the best option if I want to play it safe, because I can be assured that they will not vote me out.

Class C... honestly, I don't want to associate with Ryuen. While I may be strong in martial arts, he is a boy and his hits will hurt. And if he could deal with Ibuki, who was as good as Horikita, I don't know if I can deal with him and how much stronger I am from canon Horikita. Plus, I just don't like that guy if he is in real life. Afterall, reading it in novel and in real life are different.

And class D... I don't want to be broke, and babysit them. Any other class will be better than that.

Sigh. I can only hope that butterfly effect will take place.

Well, thinking about it won't change anything. I will somehow get 20 million as soon as I can, and I hope my brother dearest will help me in that. If not...

Anyway, it looks like we have arrived.

I readied myself for this high school, and got off from the bus. Honestly, with how big this is, and how much it must cost, I think it is a waste. Why should I pay tax for a bunch of children living a luxurious life where they can get 100K a month? They just keep raising the taxes and only focus on the oldies. And why do I have to pay taxes on my stock profits despite being not eligible to vote!? Honestly, middle class suffers everywhere. Poor get focus and free things, rich always do something to evade taxes, and middle class runs the whole country and do not get focussed too.

And their damn equality crap.

Well, let's just enjoy my life while I am here. No use of thinking on things that are not going to change.

I walked into the school, and there was a list of everyone's class on the notice board. Well, I will be sure to take a picture of it when I get my phone.

Let's see. Class D... hmmm... Oh? My name is not in class D? Hurray Butterfly Effect!