Yo

After resting and freshening up for a bit, I decided to go for shopping. How cruel of the school for not even allowing us to come here with extra clothes.

I looked at the time, and it was 4:30 pm. Considering that almost everyone will have to buy something today, it will take considerable amount of time to do shopping.

Hmmm..., I looked up my phone and found the Student Council's phone number. I am not spending my own money over shopping. Manabu has to pay for all time he has hurt Horikita. It looks like the office remains open till 5 pm, and I am just in luck that it is 4:30 pm.

I called it, and a girl picked it up, most likely Tachibana from her voice.
"Hello, Student Council here."

"Ah Tachibana-senpai! Horikita Suzune here. I have something very urgent to talk to my brother. Can you give him the phone?"

"Yes! President, it's your sister's phone!"

"Hello-"

"Give me your number. And bring Tachibana-senpai along with you to the mall in half an hour."

"Why?"

"Tsk tsk. Your sister calls you after two years, and this 'why' is the response I get? You are a greater asshole than I previously thought. It's important, and I will tell you why I am calling you both when you come there. It is written that Student Council is open till 5, so I will just kill time till then. Now, give the phone back to Tachibana-senpai."

"...Understood."

He must have been baffled by the way I am behaving. Well, he should be grateful that I don't have the habit of carrying around Compass-chan.

"Yes, Horikita-san?"

"Can you tell me which shop is the best for getting all kinds of clothes and uniform in the mall? I don't mind if it is a bit expensive."

"Well..., there is a store called Queens. You will find every clothing for girls there."

"Hmm, I see. Then please come with my brother as soon as you get off from the office. And please message both of your numbers to me. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes. I will be happy to do so!"

"Thank you. See you then."

"You are welcome!"

I smirked as she sent both of their numbers. Manabu, I will thoroughly milk out money from you. And you wouldn't be able to refuse me if you are in the presence of someone who works for you, would you?

Well, if this wouldn't work, I will just throw a tantrum in front of the cashier. The world is cruel for big brothers who don't pay for their sister's shopping and don't carry their shopping bags.

I went off the lift and exited the dorms, and just to my luck, it looks like Ryuen was waiting for me.

"Kukuku! You pulled off quite a stunt in class, didn't you? How about sending some of the points to me since I helped you?"

I deadpanned. This guy seriously doesn't want anyone to have a good impression of him. No wonder the best ship he got was Ryuen x Ayanokoji.

"Fuck off."

I said and tried to go away, but he blocked my way and Kuku'ed.

I just couldn't take his bullshit anymore, and said, "What do you want?"

"Oh? Didn't I tell you? Since I helped you out in pulling off that stunt, I just want some commission out of it."

"But that's not all there is to it, is it?"

"Kukuku! You are quite smart in addition to being sexy, eh? The school is quite weird for offering us a huge amount. There must be about 480 students, so 4,800K every month is a bit too much. There must be a catch to it. And then you just auctioned off your seat and it was allowed.

If it was a normal school, they would have simply allowed exchanging seats with consent of both parties or not allowed it at all."

"So? What did you expect from such a closed off school? If it was normal than what would have been the problem in showing off such a high quality school?"

"And that's why, wanna come with me to investigate?"

"No thanks. The only goal I can think of is earning points here. Maybe there will be a competition of who gets the most points and they get real money out of it? Whatever happens, money is the most important thing in the world. So I am going to focus on earning points instead of 'investigating', and certainly not with the likes of you. You must know why I gave up the protagonist's seat, don't you?"

"You are quite a gold digger, aren't you?"

"There is a difference between being a gold digger and greedy for money, and I don't think I need to explain the difference. Anyway, even if it doesn't convert points to real money, I can still live like a super rich person for three years. The main focus of a person should be how to make money, and even more money out of what you have. If that's all you have to say, I will be going. I won't be giving you any free money."

And this time, he didn't block my way, just kuku'ed. He must have thought it is not the best move to antagonise a classmate on the first day. Whatever. He wasted quite a lot of my time.

With the directions on phone, I reached the mall, where Manabu and Tachibana were there much ahead of time. It was still 4:45 afterall.

"Yo."