Kukuku!

I felt happy that I didn't get Class D. Kuahaha! I have escaped from the toolzone!

Smiling, I started searching for my name in other classes' lists.

Class A... nope.
Class B... hmm? Not in this too? Doesn't that mean-?
Class C... It's here. Horikita Suzune.

Well... It is fine I guess? I mean, I am not going to mindlessly challenge Ryuen's rule. Afterall, Shiori is there. And because of his goons, I would not have to face harrasment from other classes like Nagumo, because that piece of shit will definitely try to mess with me just because I am Manabu's sister. Well, he will face all troublesome situations and I can live in peace.

Whatever, let's just go to the Entrance Ceremony.

I headed to the gymnasium as told and stood in the designated area of class C. Albert was already here, along with some girls who were clearly scared of him. Afterall, no 15 year old kid I have ever witnessed so big. Maybe he comes from a family of bodyguards? And maybe he has some issue that he wears sunglasses all the time.

I notice Manabu and his girlfriend keeping an eye out as the students were filling in. Though I think that Manabu hasn't noticed me yet.

I walked to the front, and said, "Yo Manabu."

He turned towards me along with his girlfriend.
"You are here."
"Do you know her, President?"

Before he could say anything, I hopped in.
"I am this jerk's sister. Horikita Suzune."

"Oh! You are his sister? I am Student Council Secretary, Tachibana Akane. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Say, does he have a girlfriend yet?"
And she started blushing and said, "No!"

"Ha! Good thing I don't have to warn anybody. I hope he dies alone, bastard."

"What do you mean!?"
Tachibana shouted, and this started gathering attention to us. Wow, look at how suspiciously he is looking at me. It's time to back off for now.

"Whatever. I pity you to have to spend time with him. Well, Sayonara."
And I went to the back of the line.

Previous Horikita may have considered him her onii-sama, but I do not. He is a straight S-class asshole with nothing interesting going on for him. He is just my wallet for points here, and nothing but a pain with Nagumobitch. I don't know why he simps for him.

Well, most of the characters in the story are weird piece of shits. Manabu, Nagumo, Horibitch, Arisu, Ryuen, Ayanokoji, Koenji, and the list goes on and on. The only normal main character is Ichinose and I heard that they are turning her into Yandere.

"Oh? Do you know these people in front?"

A person behind me tapped on my shoulder and asked. And it was

*Drumroll*

Ryuen.

"You see that person in glasses? He is my brother."

"Oh? So you know a person in the school? What a luck! Where are my manners? I started talking without introducing myself. I am Ryuen Kakeru. Nice to meet you, milady."

...

Who has Isekai'd as Ryuen?

"Horikita Suzune."

"You know, you look sexy as hell, kukuku!"

... Nobody isekai'd as him, alright. Harassing someone right off the bat. And I certainly don't like being called sexy by boys.

I sighed and left to stand somewhere else, and I still heard "Kukuku!"

(Sorry for the short chapter)