Ryuen taking Control

Today is technically the first day of the classes. And I have already bought myself everything I would need for a year or more years with Manabu's points, aside from food.

My current private points: 150K.

I entered the class and went to my new seat, the farthest from the Protagonist's seat in the last row.

"Oi Suzune."

I sighed. Just leave me alone!

"What is it?"

"Found something about the school from your Onii-chan? Kukuku!"

So he was stalking me.

"Yes. Apparently, stalking is a crime."

"So? I can go wherever I want."

"Sigh. Why don't you just tell me, Ryuen? What is it that you want from me?"

For the first time, Ryuen's face turned serious.

"The school is suspicious. Free items, free food, some senpais eating garbage while some eating deluxe food. Nobody answers any questions as if they are scared to tell us anything. So I did the same thing you did yesterday. Offered 'em points. They still didn't answer anything though."

"That means school has threatened them from opening their mouths."

"Exactly."

"Then what do you plan to do?"

"Buying information from Sakagami. He is a teacher, so I can try."

Buying information... I think it costed 200-250 class points in fanfics.

"But what if the information is spread to other classes? Won't it only cost us?"

"Kukuku! I know how to keep people's mouth shut. But why are you concerned about the information leaking to other classes?"

"It's just an instinct, but I think there will be class competitions. You said that some upperclassmen were eating garbage while others were deluxe food, right? It can only mean that some class gets more points, while other is almost broke."

"Kukuku! So you are a beauty with brain, eh?"

"And you only have a brain, but lacking in the looks, eh?"

"Kuku! And a feisty one at that! Let's go on a date today. We will have some 'fun'."

"No thanks. I like girls."

"Really? Then it's better. Let me in for a threesome-"

And I kicked Ryuen's leg. But he just laughed.

"Would you go away from here, or should I file a complaint against you?"

"Kuku! Relax Suzune! Although your frown is sexy as-"

And I brought out my compass-chan.

"Leave."

"Kuku! I'm going. Just don't regret rejecting me. Kukuku!"

And finally he went away, and I sighed in relief.

Sakagami-sensei came, and started teaching. Some paid attention, some yawned, and 1-2 sneaking glances at their phones.

A girl with brown hair was sneaking glances at me, with a weird expression.

'Hey, you like girls?'
She whispered to me. So she listened everything.

'Not really. I plan to settle in a declining village and enjoy single life. I was just trying to drive away that jerk.'

With several cute maids, of course. In a mansion with pool, farms and cattle for my food and milk, like an agro Queen.