Manabu got Emotional Damage

Today's class ended with Ryuen's tyrant roleplay. There was the club fair scheduled, but I didn't go there because it is a waste of time.

It's time for preparing source of extra income.

It is 2014 right now, and apparently, there aren't many YouTube teachers right now.

I have already monetized my YouTube channel because of some videos I have uploaded in middle school, which raised my favourability there and led me into Class C instead of class D.

I set up the camera and the board I bought yesterday, fixed my mic, and started recording high school classes, all while acting silly like PhysicsWallah. I will keep these lectures free for the first month, and activate 'members only' for videos that are going to come on test, that will mean about 2-3 months. Even if not many join it, some will, and it can be considered as online shopping to pay me. They can join by going through the school.

As some hours passed and I finished recording today's lessons, my doorbell rang.

So he is here.

I opened the gate and let Manabu in.

"I won't give you any snacks, or even water."

"...Why are acting like this, Suzune?"

"Do I really need to spit it all for you to understand?"

"Please."

"Haaah... You know, after you ran away without as much as a goodbye, I realised that you are the worst garbage in the world. Do you really not know that kids copy their younger siblings and parents? Did you expect me to be a cute summer girl even when our parents died, and I had no one to lean on?

And what did you do? Ignore me? Scold me? Even beat me sometimes? For what? Because I was copying you?

So, why didn't you change yourself? Why didn't you try to make some friends yourself so that I will copy you? Did you really think I would just stop copying you because you said so?

Tell me, when exactly did we have a pleasant conversation? Because I certainly don't remember any happy moments I had."

"..."

"Honestly, I can't stand you anymore. I have already made some money by some stocks and YouTube, and this is the last year I will see you. I already have a place in mind to spend my life relaxing in the countryside, in clean and open environment than this Tokyo. I just came here to see you one last time."

"..."

"But I guess I really can't stand you, Manabu-san."

"Suzune-"

"I am busy right now, so please leave."

I said and turned my back on him, going to kitchen to prepare my dinner.

He looked really hurt, especially when I addressed him as Manabu-san, and he should be!

While I may not be the og Horikita, I did get her memories, without her blind admiration of Manabu. She was just 2-3 years old when her parents died, and Grandpa is not in much good condition to take care of children. So what if she was copying him? He is her only close family member!

He is just a self-loathing narcissist bastard who thinks it's his duty to teach her, despite being just two years older. He may have been Horikita's brother who she admired, but he is not my brother. And I won't accept him with all the years he has ignored Horikita.

Even in the LN, the first time they interacted in school, he warned her to leave the school, and pushed her to the wall.

I don't want to have anything with this ridiculous person, except getting private points from him.

I heard the shutting of the door.

"So you ran away, again."

******

(Tachibana PoV)

I sighed as I shut down my TV.

I couldn't do anything but think what happened yesterday.

Horikita-kun's little sister came to this school, so I was happy. And when she asked me if I was his girlfriend, she immediately became my favourite person.

I was also ecstatic when she invited me for helping with her shopping, and I felt like going on a shopping trip for sister-chan as an excuse for having a date with Horikita-kun!

But it all went downhill when she told him that this will be the last year they will meet. Since before, I thought that her calling him jerk, bastard and other things were normal sibling things. But it turned out to be something very serious.

While she interacted with me happily, she completely ignored and shut up Horikita-kun.

I asked Horikita-kun about it, but he just diverted the topic saying it's a personal matter.

Can't he trust me a bit!? Even ask for some advice? I am girl, so I would be able to help him a bit.

Sigh. I can't help but get worried. I just hope those two resolve their conflict.

I slapped my cheeks to stop worrying. He is Horikita-kun, the greatest President of all time! I know that he will be able to solve this problem easily.

Cheering myself up, I decided to go to canteen for dinner.

But as soon as I opened the door, I found someone sitting there, with hollow eyes as if a broken doll.

"H-Horikita-kun!?"