Learning new things

Serenity lazily knocked on the Salvatore front door

Serenity lazily knocked on the Salvatore front door. Not having to wait long she saw Damon open the door for her.

She gave him a small smile and he returned it. "How are you feeling Ren?" He ask gently helping her inside.

"I'll be fine. My chest still feels achy." She says leaning into his side.

They both walk into the parlor and sits her on the couch. He goes to the kitchen and grabs her a bottle of water, and hands it to her.

The other gives them weird looks. Two in disgust and one in disbelief.

"Why is she here?" Elena asks.

"Cause everything ain't about you." Serenity replies lowly.

"It is when you were hell bent on going with Elijah." Elena reveals.

Damon looks at her in shock, but wasn't mad.

"What is she talking about Serenity?" Stefan asks.

"So? That was me trying to survive." She says lying.

"Yeah right. Elijah may have been looking for you all those years but once he sees 'all' of you he might reject you." Rose says with a smirk.

"What the fuck is your problem." Damon says moving front of her. "It doesn't matter what she did but what you all are not going to do is talk about her like that. Now I suggest we talk about why we're here or you three can leave."

"This is my house too." Stefan says looking to Damon.

"I could care less. Now back off cause we both know who would win if we fought. Now explain what you were going to explain before I kill you." He says walking to Serenity and sitting on the arm of the couch.

Rose rolls her eyes and begins to speak. "Okay you have to understand, I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real."

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon answers.

"He's one of the first generation of vampires." Stefan says.

"Like Elijah."

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier, Klaus is the real deal."

Serenity laughs quietly at that.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says looking to Elena.

"He's not." Serenity blurts out.

"How could you know? You never met them." Rose sneers.

"One, just cause I'm a little weak doesn't mean I still won't kick your ass. Two, the knowledge just came to me."