Klaus has arrived

Serenity and Elena were still waiting on Elijah to get up

Serenity and Elena were still waiting on Elijah to get up. When he suddenly gasps and bones start cracking.

Serenity goes to him. "Elijah... Elijah."

He started gasping he looks to Serenity and then Elena back to Serenity. "Oh my god."

He passes out again. Elena goes to touch him when he turn his body over bones cracking as he stands up.

He starts to grasping to get air in. "I can't. I can't breathe."

"Elena invite him in." Serenity says.

Elena doesn't say anything looking scared.

"What's happening to me?" Elijah asks as she runs into the wall bumping his head.

"Ouch." Serenity says holding her head.

"I can't be in this house." Elijah says breathing heavily.

"You're not invited in." Elena realizes.

"No shit." Serenity mutters.

Elijah runs into the wall again and rushes out the house.

Serenity and Elena runs after him to the front door. When he sees Elena he tries to rushes in but is block by a barrier.

Serenity comes up as Elijah speaks. "What happened?"

"Shh." Elena says pointing up. "I'll tell you, not here."

"Can I trust you?" Elena asks.

"Can I trust you?" Elijah asks.

Elena hold the dagger out point end facing her. He Elijah looks at her blankly before grabbing it and handing it to Serenity.

Serenity smiles putting it in her hoodie.

The three were now in Serenity car with her driving. She had parked on side the road.

"You look better." Elena says.

"Where did you get the dagger?" He asks ignoring her statement.

"I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together Elijah. I need your word.

Serenity laughs. "You're the one that daggered him and you think it's okay to be business partners again."

"She's rightly your ability to make demands has long passed." Elijah says still looking at the blood bag.

"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in returns I want yours." Elena tells him.

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah ask.

"You shouldn't." Serenity mutters.