1 day in Costa Rica

Title says it all 😛 Enjoy 😗

Elijah and Serenity were traveling the world. Right now they were in the airport waiting on their flight. "I can't wait!! I wish you would tell me where we're going." Serenity says pouting.

Elijah smiles and kisses her pout away. "Patient darling, You'll see when you get there."

"Fine." She says huffing when she feels a ting on her hand and 3 on her back. Elijah looks her worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"It felt like something burned my hand and something stung me in the back." Serenity explains.

"Maybe you should call your sister, make sure everything is okay." Elijah says.

Serenity nods and grabs her phone. She calls her and it rings, after a few seconds it goes straight to voicemail. She calls one more time and it does the same thing. "Maybe she's asleep. She did say she was with Tyler." Serenity says trying not to think the worse.

Elijah pulls her closer to his side. "Call in the morning, if she doesn't answer I'll get us an emergency flight back to Mystic Falls."

Serenity sighs. "Why can't everything just be peaceful, we traveled all June and now shit wants to start back up."

Elijah rubs her side as they wait another hour on their flight.

The Next Morning

It was the next morning and Serenity was lying in bed sleeping. Elijah was on the balcony while on the phone with Damon.

"Have you heard anything from Caroline?" Elijah asks looking back at Serenity to make sure she's sleep.

"No, not since she left with Tyler last night. Maybe she slept over?" Damon says.

"I doubt it, Serenity says she leaves whenever the dudes fall asleep." Elijah tells him.

"You knowing that tells me Serenity tells you everything." Damon says.

"She likes to talk a lot so I just let her and I listen." Elijah says.

"Definitely, that girl can rant for hours. It's like she has a story for everything in the world, love her though."

Elijah laughs. "She definitely does, but let me know if you hear from Caroline."

Damons says okay before he hangs up. Elijah turns around as he sees Serenity walking towards him.

"Who were you on the phone with?" She asks wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his chest.

"Just Damon, wanted to see if he heard from Caroline."

"Did he?" She asks.

"No, but he will let me know, now what would you like to do?" He asks.

"I don't know, I've never been to Costa Rica. Let's go on a tour, it's beautiful here."

"Of course go get dressed I'll call and get everything ready.

She nods and unwraps her arms from around him. She walks to the bathroom and starts to get ready.She brushes her teeth, does her face care routine and does her hair.