Hugs and Kisses

Serenity was hanging out with Elijah for the day. He had taken her to the little shops and let her pick anything she wanted. The girl was smiling from ear to ear while talking. Elijah let her as he held her bags and smiled.

They were on their way to the food court because Serenity was getting hungry. When they arrived Elijah sat the bags down and pulled out the chair for Serenity to sit in.

"I'll go grab us something to eat." He says.

She smiles and nod before pulling out her phone. She calls Caroline to tell her about her date when said girl does not answer. She gets worried ad calls her again but it just rings.

"What the hell is going on? Caroline is always on her phone."

She goes and dial Damon number when Elijah comes back with food. He sees the worriedness on her face and sets the food down.

"Is everything alright?" He asks

"I think something is happening to Caroline." She says looking up to Elijah.

"I can call Jonas, too see what's going on." He says grabbing into his jeans pocket and getting his phone.

"Please?" She asks while bouncing her leg anxiously. As Elijah is on the phone she feels her phone ring. She grabs it and sees it's Damon.

"Damon?"

"Hey Ren, I don't want to worry you but Jules captured Caroline because her and Tyler found out that We killed mason. I know you're out with Elijah but I promise me and Stefan will get her back."

"I'm on my way. I'm going to kill that bitch." She says getting up and collecting the bags.

Elijah sees this while on the phone with and goes to stop her. He takes the phone from his ear. "I've got the Martin witch on his way. It's to dangerous."

"She's my sister Lijah. I can take care of myself." She says. "I'll be there soon Damon."

She hangs up and turns to Elijah. "I'll be careful, I promise." She goes and places a kiss to his cheeks before walking away. When she gets to the woods part she starts to run using her ears to listen where Jules was keeping her sister. She gets to the clearing to see Damon and Stefan talking to Jules.

"So give us Caroline." She hears Damon say.

"Let go of Tyler." Jules says as Serenity comes into view.

"Give me Caroline. I have no hesitation to kill you." Serenity says standing next to Damon.

"Without a full moon, it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you." Damon says cockily to Jules.

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." She brings her index ad thumb to her mouth and whistles. She turns to serenity as other wolves pop out. "How could you betray you're own kind Serenity. You could join us. I heard you could change at will whenever you like."

"I'm not betraying my own kind. Why would I join you when you're torturing my sister?"

Tyler walks over to Jules. Jules looks at the three of them. "Which one of you killed Mason?"

"That would be me." Damon says with a smirk.

"Boys make sure that one suffers." Brady says.

"We can take em." Damon says

"I don't know about that." Stefan says not so confidently.

"I can. Just don't get bitten." Serenity says

Damon rushes to Jules who jumps on the trailer and does a back flip off of it. Serenity cracks her neck as two werewolves were coming at her.

She moves back swiftly as the two collide against each other. She grabs one of the werewolves and throws him back into the trees knocking him out. The other gets up and throws a punch. She catches his fist twisting his arm back cause the wolf to grunt. She slams his head on the ground and walk over to the trailer.