Start of a Plan

Elijah and Serenity were still in bed. Elijah was up while Serenity was still asleep. He wanted to wake her up as he had things to do but she looked so pretty and peaceful so he couldn't get himself to wake her up.

Elijah started rubbing her back softly which caused her to move closely to him. He smiled and grabbed his phone off her night stand. He was shocked to see it was 1:00 in the evening.

He goes to get from under her when her grip tightens. "Don't you dare get up."

Elijah sighs. "It's 10:00 Serenity, it is time for you and I to get up." 

She pouts and loosens her grip letting him get up. She turns her body to where her back is towards him. "I'm going back to sleep then." 

She closes her eyes but Elijah has none of that. She squeals when Elijah picks her up bridal style. "Put me down!"

"No. We need to get up and ready for the day. I am late to this party Mayor Lockwood is throwing. I want you to come with me."

Serenity pouts and shows her puppy eyes to him. "But what if I want to lay in bed all day?"

Elijah closes his eyes trying to not fall for whatever she was doing. "How about I take you somewhere after."

Serenity stops the puppy face. "Anywhere?"

"Anywhere." He says.

Serenity smiles and kisses his cheek. "Okay." She wiggles her way out his arms and into the bathroom. She takes a shower and wraps the towel around her when she is done. 

She brushes her teeth and does her skincare. She opens the door and walks out to see Elijah sitting on her bed reading one of her books. "Showers free."

He places the books down and glances at her as she sits at her vanity. There eyes connect in the mirror and Serenity smirks. "You should take a picture. It'll last longer." 

Elijah rolls his eyes and gets up and makes his way into the bathroom. Serenity laughs and takes her bonnet off. Looking at her locs she wondered how she was gonna style them. 

She takes her locs and puts them in a pony tail and leaves a few hanging in the front. 

She grabs a knitted sweater and some slacks and puts them on. She grabs her red bottoms Elijah brought and puts the on.

 She grabs her red bottoms Elijah brought and puts the on