The Dinner Party

Elijah yawned as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked down to see Serenity was still sleeping. He carefully got out the bed and went to her closet and grabbed a suit. He went into the bathroom took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and got dressed.

He walked out the bathroom to see Serenity still asleep so he wrote her and note that he was meeting with Jenna and would see her later.

1 hour later

Serenity groans as she blindly looks for her phone. She grabs of her night stand with her eyes still closed and answers it. 

"What the hell do you want."

"That isn't any way to speak to the person to the person who's trying to keep your boyfriend alive." Damon says.

Serenity opens her eyes and looks around the room to see no Elijah but a note. She grabs it. "How can I help you since you so kindly disturbed my sleep."

"Sleep. Serenity is 12 pm."

"Like I said you disrupted my sleeping, now what is it that you need from me so I can get back to sleeping." She says smiling as she reads the note.

"I need you to meet me Andy and Alaric at the Grill, I'm going to start my plan." Damon says looking around to make sure no one was  listening.

Serenity sighs. "Fine. I'll see you soon." 

"Okay. I'll buy whatever you want when you arrive." He says and laughs when he hears her get out of bed quickly.

Serenity hangs up the phone and goes into the bathroom. She showers and wraps a towel around her when she is done. She brushes her teeth and does her skincare. She walks out and to her closest and picks some jeans and a shirt to wear.

 She walks out and to her closest and picks some jeans and a shirt to wear

She let her hair hang. Serenity grabbed her keys and phone and walked out the house and into her car making her way to the Grill.

Serenity was now sitting next to Alaric while Damon and Andy were opposite of them

Serenity was now sitting next to Alaric while Damon and Andy were opposite of them. She was eating on cheese fries with a red slushie. Damon compelled them to make her one.