The Ritual

Wrote two chapters to give. Probably won't update again until I get better since I got sick 🥲. HOPE  YOU ENJOY!! I tried to write them as best as I could.

Serenity walks to where the ritual and she arrived just when Klaus did.

"Hello my lovelies.. are we ready?" She hears Klaus say.

She laughs dropping the book bag on the ground. Klaus turns to her.

"Looks like we have a special guest." He says as Serenity walks into view.

"Well, I mean of course I get to watch two people I do not like die." She says smiling. "We can't change Jenna out though?"

Klaus shakes his head and tsk. "Sadly we cannot."

"Serenity please!" Elena yell.

"Elena let's not. I can get Elijah to turn someone else but I don't know where he is." Serenity says. "As for the wolf fuck her."

"You're nothing but a sorry fat nobody that only cares for herself." Elena yells angrily.

Klaus speeds to her. "I would watch what else comes out your mouth for now own." He threaten her.

Elena backs up scared but not to far as the fire beams up the closer she gets to it. Jules continues to yell and moan in pain. She looks to Serenity.

"You may not care about me but your so called best friend is going to die painfully and slowly." She says.

Elena looks confused by this while Serenity stops breathing. Klaus looks at the girl concerned.

"You didn't" Serenity says.

"I didn't but Tyler did." She says before screaming in pain.

Serenity pulls out her phone to call Damon but he doesn't answer. "No, no, no, no!" She yells. Her eyes turn goldfish yellow and goes to run towards her when Klaus holds her back by the waist.

"Let me go!" She says throwing her head back causing Klaus to grunt. He quickly gets over what she did and grabs her before she gets to Jules.

"Do I need to put you in your own circle?" He asks getting mad.

Serenity doesn't answers as tears start to rolls down her face. Klaus lets her go as she turns to him. "Make her death painful." She says before grabbing her book bag and running to the Salvatore house.

...

Serenity bust into the house. She runs up to Damon room to see he was no where to be found. She pulls out her phone again calling him but he doesn't answer. "Why can't this asshole answer the phone!"

She dials Elijah and he picks up. "Hello?"

"Is Damon with you?" She asks

"He's with Bonnie we're on our way to the ritual." He says.

Serenity groans. "I'm on my way." She has before hanging up.

Why can't people just stay in one spot She quickly runs back to the ritual site knowing Klaus curse was broken. She sees the full moon and decides to shift.

She grabs her book bag by her mouth and runs to the Quarry. She had made it just in time to see Klaus drown by Bonnie. Damon goes behind Greta and snaps her neck. Damon grabs Elena while Bonnie continues to chant the spell.

Klaus yells in pain, Damon goes and pull the stake out Stefan back. Serenity watches the whole thing in shock. When she sees Elijah walking over to Klaus.